thesaint

You know you got it bad when...

where ever you are you think about wind direction , and how you would land there if you had to.

in the middle of winter in nyc you take a plane to fl and rent a car to jump 5 times and come back the same night .

it's rainy and cloudy at the drop zone and you just haaaaaad to go any way. you fly up with the pilot in the 182 and realize the rain isn't so bad up there and the clouds are clear below1800'..... HOP'N"POP!!!!

people see me as a challenge to their balance

in the middle of winter in nyc you take a plane to fl and rent a car to jump 5 times and come back the same night .

I respect that level of commitment. Right now I'm feeling like such a freakin' lightweight. This morning I talked myself out of a 150 mile drive (each way) to Cross Keys on a totally jumpable day because I didn't feel like being in the car that long. I told myself I was going to get all this other stuff done, but I haven't touched any of it. :S

...when it's January 28th, you own a motorcycle and a car, and you are selling the car to buy a pack!

At least your not selling the motorcycle ;)

I have a snowboard trip coming up in April in Colorado with a couple of friends and some family that just moved there. I was all stoked to go boarding because I've never been to any of the mountains in Colorado and heard they were awesome. Come to find out, my family that just moved there moved to Longmont - 10 minutes from Mile-Hi, now I find myself planning a jump trip with maybe some tunnel time at skyventure instead of going boarding like we all originally planned....what to do?

when your momma gets annoyed cos she aint seen you all summer!
when you start working 3 day weeks in the summer.
when your whuffo mates aint seen you for a while.
when a holiday is actually an extended jumpfest.
when u spend £1000 on going away and only doing 9jumps (ooops).
when i work out how much i have spent in the last 14 months....
when the company you sub-contract to say 'u gotta give us some more days of work in the week'
when u haven't holiday'ed for 7 yrs....then within 12 months of skydiving u have been on 4 holidays.
shall i continue?
----------------------------------------

I AM THE ATMOSPHERE HOOLIGAN

...you doodle stick men in free fall with wind vectors and wind T's with down wind, base and upwind arrows on prescription pad blanks and your technician says she can't read the Dr.'s orders for the medication. Ooops.....:$

TPM #59 POPS #9849 PMS #477

The true indication of your absolute dedication is not just in yourself. When your 5yr old daughter can identify the regular jumpers from your DZ by there canopy colors and flying style thats a big one. She can also identify my 4 way team by name and ranking in the NSL, the airplanes I jump out of regularly and the aircraft ID including the complete end #. Her name is Skyler Jayde Jacobson, Remember it, she will replace me one day
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.

The true indication of your absolute dedication is not just in yourself. When your 5yr old daughter can ...

I've seen a friend's young daughter telling people they are packing wrong...
"It's amazing what you can learn while you're not talking." - Skydivesg

when you find yourself sitting infront of ur computer at 8:00am with ur helmet and goggles on watching skydiving vids cause its been a couple weeks...

B|:P

i just got done tracking with some really good trackers. :P

[click]i think ill give a go at a BASE 2-way :ph34r::ph34r:[/click]

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!