picior

...so who knows the truth?

in reply to "Is is truth? "

Something very close to it.
Even though you've passed your AFF you will still need a bit of a refresher after a few months break.

No need to worry though..... you'll still have heaps of fun and get let loose soon enough after re-proving yourself.

There's no rush when you do things properly.:)

USPA sec. 5.2 A-4

4. AFF students cleared to self-supervise in freefall but who have not jumped in the preceding 30 days should make at least one jump and demonstrate the ability to start and stop turns, maintain altitude awareness, and the ability to maintain stability during deployment, with a currently rated AFF Instructor.

Hope this helps,

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

in reply to "I was wondering if you could also tell me if it's only one level or more? "

That'll be up to you. ;) and how you perform.
You can easily practice while out like arches ,turns and emergrency procedures by visualising and dirt-diving to stay a bit fresh with it all.

Thankfully in this sport mistspelling don't matter much:P

Of course you might want to check the regulations that apply to you as a member of BPA.

You can probably start here: http://www.bpa.org.uk

Edit to add - There is a section on re-currency in this manual: http://www.bpa.org.uk/training%20manuals/AFF%20MANUAL.doc
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy