bbarnhouse

USPA General Membership Meeting

The USPA Board will meet February 17-19, 2006, in Phoenix, Arizona. The USPA General Membership Meeting will be held at 7 p.m. Friday, February 17. All USPA members in good standing are encouraged to attend the General Membership Meeting, which USPA is required to hold each year. The meeting will be held at Days Inn Phoenix Airport, located at 3333 E. Van Buren St. in Phoenix, (602) 224-8244, www.daysinnphoenix.com For more information, please call USPA, (703) 836-3495.

And...I've got some surprises for those of you that attend!
Wanna know? Well do ya?:)

Wait, a skydiver MEETING? I thought those were called boogies. Will there be beer?

I'm all confused.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

Personal attacks are not allowed in the forums. That includes personal attacks at people outside of our community that may or may not read what is posted here.

BillyVance and stratostar . . . your comments were removed. Please do not post such content again - think before you post!
Arrive Safely

John

I have been done wrong. I tired to play by the rules. Yes, I made the mistake of falling in love with a woman who was a student but she loved me back. but, I fell victim to jealous and deceit. I have to plead my case before the uspa. I never thought folks would be this way. I haven't done anything wrong but it seems I must defend myself. What have we made? Glen Bangs is a fair man, but I only bow before God. I do need their help help though, is that what we have made? I hope so cuzz only in numbers do we make a difference.

SV

Tell me about the door prizes.

I guessing 100 free jumps for showing up, another 100 for best hair, 100 for shiniest shoes.

Free pilot training hours would be cool. A slot on Airspeed at the Worlds? Front seat time in a L39?

Don't need a t-shirt.

I'm going to get "PIXI'D", for sure.

All seriousness aside, tell us about the AZ dropzones who will participate.

Yours truly,
Troublemaker

so what was the door prizes??

10 jumps tickets from each of the following DZs:
Skydive Alaska
Skydive Arizona
Skydive Sedona
AND 15 minutes of tunnel time at SkyVenture Arizona:)

Skydive Arizona, Skydive Sedona and Marana Skydiving all kicked in and provided finger food after the meeting. There was of course a bar as well;)