lisamariewillbe

Lost at Skydive Sebastian

My logbook was lost at skydive sebastian, I am sure it was on the table when I went to get dressed but was not there when I got back. Im not to sure what to do about it. The DZ knows and is on the look out for it. Im worried that it wont be found and Ill be stuck starting from AFF 1. I do have a log of jumps 1 thru 25, as well as a photo copy of my A card. That however wont account for the other 35 jumps that have kept me current over the months. Any ideas on what I should do if the log book isnt recovered
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

My logbook was lost at skydive sebastian, I am sure it was on the table when I went to get dressed but was not there when I got back. Im not to sure what to do about it. The DZ knows and is on the look out for it. Im worried that it wont be found and Ill be stuck starting from AFF 1. I do have a log of jumps 1 thru 25, as well as a photo copy of my A card. That however wont account for the other 35 jumps that have kept me current over the months. Any ideas on what I should do if the log book isnt recovered

Well, at least you didn't lose your dignity.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Could you not recreate it? 35 jumps shouldn't be that difficult to do. It may not be entirely accurate, but I bet the people who have jumped with you and know you've made those jumps will sign them off.
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Is it legal to do that? Do DZs keep a log of when we jump to a point where I can get a print out?

To Micro - I behaved at this boogie COMPLETLEY, did lose my dignity in the corset though but found it when I put the sweatshirt back on :P

Edit to add - Sent at the same time as Yams was, will make calls to the DZs

Is it legal to do that?

A skydiving logbook is not a legal document by any stretch of the imagination. If you can't find it just start a new book, fill in what you remember (then make up the rest), and have a licensed skydiver sign off the jumps.

The only one you would hurt by "forging" a logbook is yourself anyway.
NSCR-2376, SCR-15080

:| Shit I forgot I was at your place.... it was so easy to forget you though so you can not blame me... :ph34r:

As far as the logbook not being a legal document, and the advise to start a new one, I assume I will have to have that done. Although it still makes me sad. So many different signatures and cool learning experiences.... :(

Maybe you'll find it. But at least you don't have to do AFF again.

linz

I think she has to start right from jump 1 and buy beer every time she does a first all over again.
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

if your logbook doesn't turn up as mentioned check with the manifestor and be nice. if they use a computerised system they can pull up dates and times for your jumps with possible manifested loads which may help jog your memory of who you jumped with:)

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

You say

It just has chick wrote all over it.

like it was a bad thing lol

jeesh and to think I got flamed for complimenting you and Brains .... never again, im gonna group you in with all my other generalzations goober :P

you are a goof... well I will keep hoping that it is found but once I get the list from the farm I should have all but maybe 2 or 3 jumps that I cant remember... either way its more about the signatures and notes from others lost then the actual jumps. My heart aches... my logbook atimiter and flex googles are always within arms reach of me until now. sighhhhhh. Poor poor logbook, its lost and cold.