skydived19006

The Kansas City Skydiving Center, What Will Be The Affect?

because i do not take orders from anyone i donot sell anthing.

save that shit for the rookies, i've been around the block and i know how things work. until you specifically state that you are in no way associated with Para-Gear INC you ARE Para-Gear INC. and you still owe me $17.00.

if on the other hand you are not Para-Gear INC it would seem a strange choice in username.

in any case i still have a crush on you:$

pulling is cool. keep it in the skin

I have no idea where the map came from.

What difference does it make? Contact the person who created the web site! Duh!

and as far as "they". who is they (your friends?) I am not sure who you refer to as they,

Damn aren't we cynical today! Does you left hand hand have a doubt as to what your right hand is doing in your pocket? Must suck to be you!

Where would I put the opening point on any dz map, thats baed on the winds aloft for that day. Very simple to think about if you where a jumper..

Who cares? can you open and make it back to the landing area? Still cynical!

but perhaps since you so avoid any question then I will just think you are a jumper and trolling to get reactions that will serve you no usefullness.

Cynical! Cynical ! Cynical! What are you so bent about? Did someone piss on your campfire?

The Dz is going to open, no matter the attempts of any local persons or the actions of other DZO's in the area.

HUUUMMMM? A master Cynic! with a crystal ball! any other furture events you care to predict? Must be confusing! how would you believe what you saw in the glass? Is it a reflection? Humm? OH! it's being tampered with by another cynic gypsy! No I'm wrong it's just dirty? No! No! It's a message from The Mule Lady! I must admit your posts are entertaining!

And how clever of you to use my info in your info slot! thats clever!

Not So! Why would anyone wish to appear to be a single minded, loose canon cynic like you?

Now here's where you get the chance to look at my info and say how I'm not a legitimate poster! and accuse me of supposedly knowing somebody some where, Why would anyone, give correct info about themselves when they are constantly chastised, degraded, talked down to, and made feel as if they have offended some holyer than thou superior being by offering an opinion on this thread? You are a prime example as to the suggested backward mentality that is the problem with the Kansas City Area! It is no wonder that you people cannot get and support a Turbine Aircraft! Who the hell would want to spend their money and spare time hanging with a bunch of half wit cynic's like you! So Mr. Thomas Flame away!!! and prove me correct!

what afucking asshole you are.
and what a presumptuous atitude you have.
i was involved with a system that help parapelegics regain mobility. that system involved a system of what layman might call gears. too bad your rightous idignation can't see farther than what you want to see.

ParaGear I don't see any need to be so rude to people, calling names does no good either. I think people need to settle down and discuss this rationally instead of resorting to insults and personal attacks. :S
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

I've been following this thread since the beginning and have noticed most of those causing mayhem have all registered here after the original post. It's gone from diseminating useful information and discussing the issues the new dz was having to trolling and name calling. Thus far I've refrained from getting involved in the conversation but I'm afraid I'll have to agree. Time to lock the thread and let the nasties go elsewhere to troll.
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

i am sure that the land owners are taking notes on how to kill off a skydiver supporting the dz. makes sense to me - not.

just to recap-
the landing area as shown on the stop parachuters site does not take into account prevailing winds.
it does however overlap the bigwig land owner in the area.
any jumper selecting the spot with prevailing south winds would not select an area within the map from the mule farmers ya know they would want to open south of the landing area on the east side of the runway
do i have that right