L.O.

MY FIRST 3-WAY

Thats right, I did my first three way on Sunday.

I am a representative of the Hardcore. The most committed non pro belly fly'n skydivers. On Sunday I signed up for a Cessna load (4 max). already on the load was Joe, doing a test jump on a base canopy I had helped him rig up. The other two ended up being a couple of the best freeflyers in the world. Merriah and Karl Eakins. Merriah is the current freestyle champ and Karl is her video guy. we decided to do a freefly jump. We launched a flower, then a funnel shaped thing with our legs out in a round, still head down. We proceeded to flip over do a couple donuts then to a sit. I moved a little to fast jumping the key. I flipped back to belly and we finished the skydive with a bunch of random belly points. I did a stand up to signify break off. The dive was great and to feel like a student again was awesome. Merriah said "now you know how I feel belly flying with you". That made my head expand a bit because I had really felt like nothing compared to these two. I would like to take this chance to publicly thank Karl and Merriah for their help. I will see them again this weekend and hope to do another freefly jump.
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.

Here's to all the flyers that are willing to go both ways... thanks to the Chip crowd for continually challenging my belly skills. Never knew I could launch so many weird grips...
much love to you, todd.
M
Team Flew-id
Making freefall pretty since 1998

I am married now to the only girl I ever shared with another Girl. It was a great selling point. Besides the incredible money management magic and the fact that she graduated from college with a double major in Bio and Chem (at 19). I needed to reproduce with this one, just imagine the offspring. I now have two freakishly intelligent children with my great looks, physical abilities plus her brains.

Life is good.

I love my Mini-Van
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.