Mike111

Whats your little handshake before you leave the plane?

lol if you leave out the touchnig the ass bit considering we are both guys!!!!!:P:P

Where do you live lol?

I live right outside of Z-Hills (yes, I'm blessed). I've seen a few different rituals before going out the door, but the most common is the hand slide, bump, and finger point.

I don't know which would be worse, touching ass, or kissing. Neither would surprise me with the crazy asses I have the pleasure to jump with.

I am tail for a four way team known as the Wissota Shockers. We put our hands straight out, wrapping fingers, with the ring finger pulled back, then :ready, set, go. after the release of the finger wrap we raise our hand towards the right under the nose of the the jumper next to you. Then return your hand to lick your picky finger.

For those of you who don't know what a shocker is, stick your hand straight out, pull the ring finger back. Insert the pointer and the middle in the pink the pinky in the stink and there you have it.

now got back and think about the hand shake and what it means

We do have one girl on the team, She is my piece partner. People love the hand shake when they see her doing it. I do to.

Quality.......... Very Funny

We had a similar theme, Finger slide & knuckle Bump (as usual) followed by a clenched fist with an open hand (as if to slap someone, with little finger nearest the fist) placed 'vertically' on top. We called it Team Extreme........... ( Open hand for the pink, clenched fist for the stink...... get the drift!! )

We didnt just save this for before exit, it was used in many different and humorous situations usually involving women doing the said manouvre for pictures totally unaware of the meaning!!...... Well, we laughed anyway!! B|:ph34r:;):ph34r:B| Boys will be Boys.................

When I fly with the wingsuits, they have a cute lil "sign" before exiting where we lock thumbs and wiggle the rest of our fingers like bird wings...and some say "caw! caw!"

Hehe, I really like the special wingsuit handshake too. Everyone looks at us funny anyway so a little more oddness makes no difference:P
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

i dont see the problem with a little handshake, by now its part of the pre-jump ritual, 2000ft before u get out, helmet off, goggles on, helmet on, helmet strap, chest-strap, handles, hackey, handshake... its now so much a part of what goes through my mind before ive left the door that if i dont do it i feel like ive forgotten something, and thats not a nice feeling standing in an open door. what i do hate , and ive only encountered this with americans (no offence) is whooping and hollering and shouting 'yee haa' at the top of their lungs, the few times ive seen it, its confused the pilot, annoyed me intensley and made tandem passengers and first jumpers a little more nervous than they need to be. i know jumping out of a plane doesnt make immediate sense to the uninitiated but i get nervous thinking i might be jumping with someone whos actually got a screw loose. still, each to their own i suppose

and ive only encountered this with americans (no offence) is whooping and hollering and shouting 'yee haa' at the top of their lungs,

don't think bad of them , they can't help it ;) they do it all the time at the slightest thing. Somebody gets a burger and they will "woop and holla" ;) a septic does anything even remotely well, its "woop and holla" time

i think the Brits have a bit more self control and class, but hey... i could be wrong :P

I had a mate who used to Cross himself preior to exit........ funny how even us heathen bastards never took the piss out of him (for that) tho'..... He was Navy (RN submariner) so that may expain a few things:P

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

i get nervous thinking i might be jumping with someone whos actually got a screw loose. still, each to their own i suppose

Where do you find someone to jump with that doesn't have a few loose screws :S

Yes, we Americans like to vocalize. I just can't picture myself walking stiffly to the door, looking up, and saying cherio mate!

Although, there is one redneck...

i get nervous thinking i might be jumping with someone whos actually got a screw loose. still, each to their own i suppose

Yes, we Americans like to vocalize. I just can't picture myself walking stiffly to the door, looking up, and saying cherio mate!

being English, i always wear my bowler hat and carry an unbrella when i go jumping ... i say "tally ho chaps, chocks away" in the door and read a copy of the Financial Times on the way down

being English, i always wear my bowler hat and carry an unbrella when i go jumping ... i say "tally ho chaps, chocks away" in the door and read a copy of the Financial Times on the way down

I love you guys!

Dam'n... now where can I find a bowler hat?:S
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...