Mike111

Whats your little handshake before you leave the plane?

Some people do the running fingers thing, kind of like they're tickling eachothers hands. ( something about that reminds me of Pauly Shore for some reason, so I don't prefer it)

But I prefer the slide with a snap off the finger tips.

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?"

Shoot I was shaking everyones hands until about the 6th jump and my instructor told me the two finger slide fist bump.......Man did I feel stupid I wondered why I keep getting weird looks........LOL Thanks Robert.....

I know ill go to heaven because ive spent my time in Hell.

All traditions are dumb to someone. Someone always has to be different. I personally like the tradition. Although I wont reach to the back of the plane, always get at least my group and those within arms reach. Ive not seen a standard one. I always laugh cause there are so many and I just go to shake the hand. To me , it means "Have a good skydive, hope I dont die, if I do you are one of the last people to touch me" or being for serious its just well yea its a I hope I dont die , and I will see everyone on the ground.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Depending on where I'm jumping, one of the ones listed above. Then I learned a new one when jumping a wingsuit.:S

Funny, we have a different one too... The "rules are" one person has to be in wingsuit - and the other person has to own a wing suit - or else you can't use it and must resort to the more traditional moves...

It is a bird eating seeds (pecking it's nose with all five fingers together making a beak) out of one guys hand, reverse rolls, then hands interlocked at the thumb/index finger joint, flapping away like bird wings... What is yours?

The middle finger straight up.........

That one always works. Tell them they are #1.;) Nice meeting you today Ed.

Depending on where I'm jumping, one of the ones listed above. Then I learned a new one when jumping a wingsuit.:S

Funny, we have a different one too... The "rules are" one person has to be in wingsuit - and the other person has to own a wing suit - or else you can't use it and must resort to the more traditional moves...

It is a bird eating seeds (pecking it's nose with all five fingers together making a beak) out of one guys hand, reverse rolls, then hands interlocked at the thumb/index finger joint, flapping away like bird wings... What is yours?

Both in wingsuit and same ritual.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Dude - this is not just tradition, it is a necessity! My empirical evidence (two cutaways) strongly suggests that if you don't have some sort of physical contact (high-five, low-five, knuckle bump or the more elaborate rituals described above) bad things happen! 100% correlation on this one!

"Better a has-been than a never-was. Better a never-was than a never-tried-to-be..."

We do a like a high five slip - hit the hand side on and slide it across it, followed by a fist high five and usint th knuckle and then a finger point like an arrow .

Whats yours?

that sounds (looks) like your are rehersing a RW dive