Brumby

Very Happy Chap

Sweet........I think

What is an FF1:|
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

In Britain you need FS1 to jump with other people in rel work that do not have fs1, in other words you need to do a 4 point 4 way to get this qualification so you can then take other jumpers up to do rw. If you do not have fs1, everybody else on the jump must have this qualification.

FF1 is being able to show certain sitflying transitions before you can sitfly. At hinton you need 100 jumps before attempting this. And you must have FS1
You can then go for FS2, this allows you to go head down.

In other words, in Britain, you MUST pay for alot of coaching jumps!

Sure there is a big downside to this, but also a very safe side. As a new person to UK, i feel very safe skydiving here. Before you get on the plane, you HAVE to get in a fenced off area and have buddy checks, and then have your buddy sign you off on a legal document.

You kind of feel like you are being mothered but it does feel safe.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store