shermanator

Packing time

From laying it down to putting it on my back when I'm training or working, just about 6 minutes.

Otherwise it takes about 2 minutes less than the length of the call I'm on.

Perfect answer. :D

FYI, it's just as neat whether it takes me 5 minutes or 15.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

I'm in the 16-20 something range. I'm new at packing, and slow at it, but i'm using this as incentive to get on more loads. The better i pack, the more i can jump. :)

Got some great packing tips from people at the Ranch & i open soft & on heading (almost) every time.

My biggest challenge is just getting it in the bag. Physically, I'm whipped at the end of the day from wrestlin' that damn thing.

Feels good to jump your own pack though.
-Rainier

Sparks Brother #1 // "I vaguely heard someone yell "wait!" but by that point i was out the door." Quote from dz.com somewhere

I sometimes pack in about 3-4 minutes if I'm in a hurry. Just comfirm non-stepthrough by running up the lines roll the nose up wrap & stuff close & go. (don't forget to open slider and cock pilot chute)

I only do this for myself though on my own canopy. Packing without properly flaking can cause line burns on the canopy during opening and is not cool to do on other peoples gear, especially when they are paying for a professional pack job.

Of course when you are in this much of a hurry, you will always break 2-3 stow bands and a closing loop.

The quicker the packjob, the nicer the opening it seems though... untill it steps over that fine line of slow opening and malfunction. :S

--------------------------------------------------
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. ~ Thomas Jefferson