ksjumper

What to do with old Parachutist and Skydiving magazines?

You left out ebay. Put them up in 2-3Year Bundles Start them cheap (start them at 2.99) with a fair shipping and handling rate. Get the weights go to usps.com and figure out the price to ship them from CA to Florida. that would give you a "Fair" Shipping Charge then add 5-10 Handling for boxing,taping,peanuts/bubblewrap and taking to the post office. They will end up in a good home :)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

you could make an adjustable baby seat out of them for the kitchen table.

who's to friggin say that you live a populated (or unpopulated) enough area to get a kids head at the right height.

friggin stereotypical ideas...the uspa are super-geniouses

http://manifestmaster.com/parachutist/big1972_08.jpg

wow, I was browsing a couple of covers. 1972. This must have been just about the third picture ever taken with a fish-eye lens...
At the time you had to lock the mirror up, and weren't abel to compose the picture through the viewfinder. I think there was a thingy you could attach to the flash mount to have a rough idea of what you were shooting...

I just can't put them in the trash or otherwise destroy them !!! I call it "reverse shoplifting". When I go anywhere that has a waiting room, I take a couple of magazines and read them while I wait. When I am called, I just put them on the rack as if that is where I found them !!! B|

Ed

pile them next to the shitter

We actually do have an outhouse at our DZ. I'd probably only put the old skydiving mags out there. You know, the ones that are more newspaper-like. It'd be kinda like using an old Sears & Robucks catalog.

ksjumper