mjosparky

It's been one hell of a ride.

WHAT!!! I'm off the boards for a little bit and this is what is going on?

Damn, where do I even start to say all the "Thank you" to you that you deserve. Not only for every thing you have done for me but for the whole community.

Just cause you won't be out at Perris jumping, doesn't mean you can hide from me when I'm out that way.

Love you tons,
Mar
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Damn Sparky you know I never read anything but the Bonfire, I didn't see this thread until now! :S

Well crap. Hope you have fun doing whatever it is you need to do, and hope you can dust off the rig and come out of 'retirement' when I get down to Cali. :)
Thanks for the PM about experienced advice, BTW. I said it then and I'll say it again; Sparky rocks! B|

Tee-hee, just noticed that my new sig line is from that very PM conversation. :P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

We've never met or jumped together, but I have really enjoyed your posts and have learned a lot from your dz.com contributions. You are a true skygod, and I mean that in the best of all possible ways and with utmost respect. You will be missed. Good luck with your future endeavors. :)

The air up there in the clouds is very pure and fine, bracing and delicious. And why shouldn't it be? It is the same the angels breathe. — Mark Twain,

Only got to meet you a couple times, but I'll miss seeing you around here.. Glad that you had a fun ride, mabey we will see you around again... Like you said, bad habits are hard to break ;)

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

We've never met or jumped together, but I have really enjoyed your posts and have learned a lot from your dz.com contributions. You are a true skygod, and I mean that in the best of all possible ways and with utmost respect. You will be missed. Good luck with your future endeavors. :)

Well garsh, 1717...:$ Thank you.

-But I'm thinking you meant to reply to Sparky. ;) Sparky is awesome. :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.