yuri_base

What kind of sport is this?

Ah. That would be the clueless tandem paraglider passenger who ignores the brief to keep running until they're pulled off the ground, and then run some more for good luck but decides instead to JUMP into the harness, dragging the whole thing down to the ground. Richly deserved reward follows.

You also see solo hang glider and paraglider pilots doing the same thing; 'right, thats enough running, ... oops.'

John

The paraglider version of"Swoop Kerwins tandem surf seminar".:)

I was reminded of that too, but you dated yourself by mentioning it. Not a lot of present day skydivers know what you're talking about.

wanna enlighten us?;)
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

Is this paraglidings version of a rodeo jump?
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

....You also see solo hang glider and paraglider pilots doing the same thing; 'right, thats enough running, ... oops.'

Well, I didn't really say "oops" but I did get a couple of choice words out before my head rammed, and broke, the keel of the hang glider.

:S:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239