colossus

Tony Suits turnaround

Hey yall.
I put an order into Tony Suits a few months ago, and I still have not gotten my pants. Tony suits has already charged my credit card early in April. I wet on their website, and there was a note that stated that production has been delayed.
I was wondering if anyone knew if they are back up and running as of yet? I have sent some e-mails to them, and they have not responded as of yet. Any other suggestions on how to find out what's up?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

I ordered my latest Tony Suit on April 10th. I got it May 11th. Sounds like it is a current issue on being back logged. Have never had an issue with Tony Suits but then again, I usually place my equipment orders in the middle of winter and not the very start of the season :)

Yeah man I'm with you. I ordered a pair of cargos in the middle of March and still haven't received them. I didn't do the rush delivery because I'm cheap but I think I'll call them anyway and find out what's up.
FALLATIO #13
PELT HEAD #20

Call them talk to Patty, I know the quality work they do so I don't mind waiting they have an excellent custumer service and prices are not bad at all, remember Tony runs the bigger suit factory in the US very high end and they sponsor a lot of teams I think is worth the wait, I will give them a call just to touch base they are professional enough to tell you you will be waiting a while.

I'm also waiting on an order already paid for, just give them a call and have a little patience.
http://web.mac.com/ac057a/iWeb/AC057A/H0M3.html

I ordered a swoop suit at the end of March. They told me then to expect 6-8 weeks. I called them last week and they said expect the end of May. That is right at the 8 week point.

So far, no worries.

Good Luck

Mo