skydivedog912

Crosswind Video

Can anyone out there tell me what the name of the song and band is that is playing while the skysurfer is doing his thing towards the begining of the movie. I want that song but cant find the movie, I know it is in the credits. the bang has horns playing with it if it helps you find it. If anyone could help me out with that, that would be great. OOhh yeah i had the Tape not the DVD dont know if it matters or not. thanks....

I checked my Crosswind DVD. I didn't see any music credits. I did see some credits regarding keyboard, guitar, vocals, etc. Looks to me like the music was written specifically for the DVD. You may need to contact the producer to get a copy of the music.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

The greatest risk you take in life is the risk you don't take.

Yea I think that the DVD and the video tape are different as far as music goes. I know another person at my DZ has the DVD and said that my tape and his DVD are different from eachtoher. I haven't seen the DVD so I don't know about that. But I know that the tape version has a pretty good skysurfing seen (a whole songs worth) at the beginning. Thanks for looking, wish I could find my tape...