Skymonkey13

Parachutist Cover Pic

dude, it was a joke. Defore. ok ok i know, my sence of humor isnt exactly at the level of dane cook or anything you know. I guess i should have said the mag. hit him in the FACE! Dude, what was he doing putting his face next to magazines? No this mag. hunted him down. It murderd him! eh, ok i dont know where im going with this so i'll end it here
I may not agree with what you have to say but i'll defend to the death your right to say it.

dude, it was a joke. Defore. ok ok i know, my sence of humor isnt exactly at the level of dane cook or anything you know. I guess i should have said the mag. hit him in the FACE! Dude, what was he doing putting his face next to magazines? No this mag. hunted him down. It murderd him! eh, ok i dont know where im going with this so i'll end it here

Um... hey, I totally knew it was a joke... It's ok man. Sorry if my tone seemed harsh, but I was joking right back. :)

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I think the cover shot of the Birdman flock looks great.

Why thank you. :$

All the flockers did a great job.

Ok, SOMEone has to say it!!

"You flockers were looking pretty good, there...." :P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Then I shouldn't mention that our DZ got theirs last week.

Pffft (for Spence)

Oh Andy, that's just LAME! Riding the coat-tails of the DZ??? Shit man, you can't brag on getting the USPA rag early just b/c you shag the mail for Hans! That's just not right!

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...