FlyingJarhead

FIRST TANDEM VIDEO!!

First Tandem jump video!

Press play, then pause let it load and then play it

http://www.youtube.com/v/8mtKdumYQNw

IT WAS AWESOME. SKY DIVE SAN DIEGO IS VERY COOL.

i think the only thing i didnt like was how everyone there seemed too good to talk to me. it was pretty much, OK WE WANT A BIG ARCH AND BIG SMILE. and that was that.

how much better is solo jumping? i'll probably do the AFF.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/v/8mtKdumYQNw"

BEER!!!!!!!!

;);););)

As far as the difference between a tandem and getting certified. I can compare it to the difference in driving and watching a car. You are in control, you can do flips, fly your body, do 4 way, freefly, fly yyour canopy. Its amazing you can in my humble opinion do much cooler stuff, it opens up are whole new world. It is one of the best decisions I have ever made. So basically what I am saying is what the hell are you waiting for. B|B|:P
http://www.youtube.com/v/8mtKdumYQNw

Fixed it for you.
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

i think the only thing i didnt like was how everyone there seemed too good to talk to me. it was pretty much, OK WE WANT A BIG ARCH AND BIG SMILE. and that was that.

Congrats dude! Welcome to the sky! B|

As to people being a bit stand-offish, don't feel to bad about it. These guys will see dozens of tandem students every weekend and then probably never see most of them again...
That attitude will change if you start jumping regularly and become a little more known on the DZ.

Congratulations! Now go get yoru AFF training!

Don't sweat the instructors being a little rude. At Perris, they are doing an average of 45 tandems each Saturday and similar amount each Sunday so they are going to be a little cold.

David

Don't sweat the instructors being a little rude. At Perris, they are doing an average of 45 tandems each Saturday and similar amount each Sunday so they are going to be a little cold.

David

Are you serious?! they do 45 jumps a day?! or did you miss state that!? I am confused. thats about 90 jumps a weekend give or take, and almost 400 a month more if you figure they are doing jumps on the week to. didn't mean to hijack the thread, but I am really interested.

Hi

Nice video
Nice tandem
Nice landing
Great plane ride (looks like maybe 6 jumpers on the ride to altitude in a plane that usually hold 20 jumpers) Thats first class stuffB|

I'm going to take a WAG that you were jumping during the week with the worker bee's. Check out the DZ during the weekend when the fun jumpers are around.
Don't be disappointed when the waiter doesn't hang with you after you've been served they have other tables to wait on.[:/]

R.I.P.

Are you serious?! they do 45 jumps a day?! or did you miss state that!? I am confused. thats about 90 jumps a weekend give or take, and almost 400 a month more if you figure they are doing jumps on the week to. didn't mean to hijack the thread, but I am really interested.

I believe he means the dz is doing 45 tandems a day, not every individual tandem master

he he he awesome vid man! and wow i cant wait ot be jumping in warm weather.. its winter here in Oz and usually -14 degrees C at 14000ft.. brrr.. i love watching tandem vids, and watching their faces when they come down at the DZ and having a beer with them later, hearing the excitement! awesome stuff!

if you loved it, definetly do your AFF, im doing AFF at the moment. As someone said, the difference between watching and driving.. the adrenaline is AMAZING!

and as everyone said dont worry if people didnt talk to you much, they were probably busy and their minds were on the job at hand. Also, alot of tandems tend to go through DZs, and not many come back.. its just one of those things.

When you book in for your AFF spend as much time as you can at the DZ, get yourself known and talk to people and ask questions. Most skydivers are more than happy to sit down and chat to a student, they ar epassionate about their sport and love it when someone shows keen inetrest.. but you gotta take the initiative and ask the questions and introduce yourself!

Have fun, keep us posted when you start your AFF!
FW

I am serious. That rate actually started two weekends ago. They have told me it several times becasue they wanted me to know that I may have to wait on a coach/instructor to become avaialble those days. One instructor told me they had been waiting for this business to come their way. The season had finally begun for them.

David

I am so glad you decided on Skydive San Diego! Great choice. I didnt think you would be disappointed.

I did my first skydive there, it was a tandem. Then I was back the next weekend to start my AFF training. Finished it last year.

The staff is just very busy there. Don't take it personal.

Congratulations! Now don't waste any more money on tandem jumps, start yer AFF

I believe he means the dz is doing 45 tandems a day, not every individual tandem master

I thought that was what he meant but i wasn't sure.

David

That's one of the reasons I have come to love the smaller dz's
I may not agree with what you have to say but i'll defend to the death your right to say it.