sangiro

WFFC - What's going on?

To everyone:

The WFFC is what you make of it. If you want to go and complain about something, I'm sure you can find something to complain about. If you want to go and have a blast, meet and jump with new people, make new friends, jump all day, party all night and do it 10 days in a row, you will. Every year I've gone to the convention, I've had a blast. And I've also talked to people at the same boogie I'm at who complain and aren't happy. It is what you make of it. There really are lots of great people there, are you going to be one of them?

Karen Lewis
http://www.exitshot.com

Here is the one truth you can rely on. If you do or get nothing else at WFFC, you will find Load Organizers that will challenge you, debrief you, make you go up again and do it right. Be prepared to get your ass-chewed for being sloppy when they know your capabilities. And, take those ass-chewings well. It doesn't mean you suck, it means 1) They know what you can do and you ain't doing it, 2) it's free coaching no matter what the method of delivery.

HEY! I never handed you your ass! Unless it was when we were drinking:D

Miss jumping with you dear.

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Oh C'mon. You dion't remember sticking your finger in my face and jamming me good for not adjusting my fall rate for the young'uns? I may not have evidence on tape, but I do have witnesses. And, YA!! you handed me my ass again when we were drinking.

I miss jumping with you too, Mar. ;)
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

To everyone:

The WFFC is what you make of it. If you want to go and complain about something, I'm sure you can find something to complain about. If you want to go and have a blast, meet and jump with new people, make new friends, jump all day, party all night and do it 10 days in a row, you will. Every year I've gone to the convention, I've had a blast. And I've also talked to people at the same boogie I'm at who complain and aren't happy. It is what you make of it. There really are lots of great people there, are you going to be one of them?

Karen Lewis

Um. I've jumped with Lew and Mary (Lew even put me up at her beautiful house!) and they are both worth going just to jump with.

Lew is an artist at freefall photo composition and Mary is a genius at making formations work. So are BillVon and Amy, who I've jumped with (and stayed with, and have had stay over)

People, you are in great company. The greatest reason to skydive is the wonderful, educated, articulate people you get to jump with.

And the stoners.

Just jump. And get names and addresses of who you can stay with. I recently jumped and swam with Amazon because of DZ.com. (She swam in her bra BTW). I have pictures of jumping with her, but not swimming....

I also bummed rides from Swedes and stayed with an Englishman immigrant named Skreamer, and took advantage of a Hilton Employee discount due to this website.

Feel the love!

JP

:P