WFFC-Its going good!

Hrm, as fat as i've gotten maybe i can be an Anvil Brother....:P

Is that what it is??:o.........I thought you had a bun in your oven.B|:P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Hrm, as fat as i've gotten maybe i can be an Anvil Brother....:P

Is that what it is??:o.........I thought you had a bun in your oven.B|:P

(Hey Stictch, when you talk about a womans weight, the thread dies.)

I'm up here in Wisconsin, and the weather is GREAT but everyone is talking bout the WFFC, so I'm really looking forward to getting back to Illinois and getting it all set up!
Looks like Streakers entire dz is planning on staying in my RV, should be an interesting stretch..
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Do you know of any cheap old rv's for the $1500 mark or is that dreaming?

Here's the latest classifieds from Cham-bana (Champaign Urbana for the non-Illinoisians)
http://www.news-gazette.com/classifieds/transportation/#Recreation%20Vehicles/Campers

Champaign is about 30 miles down the road where the University of Illinois is. Fun college town.
-----
~~~Michael

Well, it sounds like the drunken nations jamie party is coming along great. I gotta find something suitable to wear! These guys are gonna try to outdo the Hellfish Toga party, so be sure to bring your prettiest jamies and hottest Toga so that you can be in the IN crowd at both of these great evenings!
I have decided how to give away the free jump tickets I was talking about before, and you will have exactly THREE days to get in on it.
The ladies in the office are going crazy trying to get all of the pre-reg info taken care of, and all of the office stuff packed and ready to go.
The first of the volunteers have moved into Rantoul but it sounds like we need to coax Patrick (FrenchCloud) to come back from France, he had MAJOR surgery on his stomach last week, and we will be giving him light duty on setup if he is able to make the trip.
He will not be the 'furthest traveling' volunteer this year, that prize will be going to Christine who is joining us from AUSTRALIA. Holy cow, it's great to have such dedicated and fun volunteers!
The underground locator guys are in Rantoul this morning making sure that none of us electricute ourselves as we put up 10 miles of fence this weekend!
Today is map day, so if you haven't ordered your tent do it TODAY so that we can get you on the map!
It takes a while to build the map and get it printed etc, so be a little patient, as I know I will probably get a "how come the map isn't on the website" request in about 10 minutes from now.

WOOO HOOO! It's time to head to Rantoul!! See you there in a couple of weeks!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

It takes a while to build the map and get it printed etc, so be a little patient, as I know I will probably get a "how come the map isn't on the website" request in about 10 minutes from now.

So where is our tent going to be??:P:D:D

Roaming DZ/Drunken Nations Pajama Party on Sunday Night should be alot of fun.
DJ, Lights, Wheel of Carnage and other nig-noggery planned. I could still use a few Volunteers to help out with dispensing the Carnage.
Prizes for Most original PJ`s and Sexiest PJ`s.

I could still use a few Volunteers to help out with dispensing the Carnage.
Prizes for Most original PJ`s and Sexiest PJ`s.

No you don't need more volunteers. I'm in charge of picking the winners...so there!! :P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

> Jet is in Utah.

Now it's back in Perris. They did a dry run of their test plan and all looked good. Scott S made a jump from it as part of the test. Hopefully sometime in the near future they will be able to run the "final" test and get FAA signoff.

The BIG Conformation!!!

Bigway and the Karnage Krew have really came through with prizes..

Here are the Details for the Karnage Krew - Roaming DZ Pajama Party!!

Sunday Night at the Embassy of the United Drunken Nations!!

Party Starts soon as Last load of the day takes off.

Prizes to be given out that Night:
50% off Wings containers (options at retail )
20% off Bird-Man impact tracking system
30% off any cookie composites product (camera helmet, lens etc..)
10% off any RMW jumpsuit
Karnage Krew t-shirts
Brent finley Cross sight
35% off Hiper-USA Canopy (Blade or Nitro)

There will be much more.. Still waiting to find out exactly what will be coming from a couple other vendors.

Sexiest Female PJ`s.. 1st Choice of all Prizes
Sexiest Male.. 2nd Choice
Most original Female.. 3rd Choice
Most Original Male.. 4th Choice..

Wheel of Carnage: ($2 a Spin)
Sake Bomb (4 Spaces)
2 Jello Shots (4 Spaces)
Shot of Patron (Body shots if we have volunteers to help out) (2 Spaces)
T-Shirt (One Space)
Choice of % off coupons not ear marked for PJ contest. (One Space)
Choice of any of above (One Space)
Loose one article of clothing and spin again (every other Space on the wheel)

We will have a lot more going on that night. This is just the beginning. Everyone come on out.

Looking at the photos of the hellfish toga party, this party looks awesome.

anyway, for the www.karnagekrew.com/www.roamingdz.com Party we now have www.relativeworkshop.com adding to the prizes.
They have kindly donated a certificate for 30% off base and 15% off options to our bag of goodies.
See you all there.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I called up AeroStore because I was going to have a friend pick me up a RAWA at WFF. They said they weren't going to be there this year.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

Good day everyone,

I contacted information at WFFC for 2006 in Rantoul and found, to my dismay, that there is no gear rental there. I am C license with 320 jumps. Right now I do not have my own gear available yet.

Right now, the problem is the cost of gear.

Now I heard of vendors with demo gear? Do you know if I can use (rent) gear, such as a demo from Skyfest (or the like).

If so, how can I hook up with some?

All I would use is your average PD-190 / 210 range type main.

If so, what are the restrictions on demo gear? Just one jump? No specialty (balloon, biplane, etc)?

I just moved to Missouri (from FL) for 6 months and Rantoul is temptingly close by so any kind of comments will be appreciated.

Blue Skies,

Chris - C30317
Fly High ... Don't "Get High"!