upndownshop

WFFC-Its going good!

SkyFest (J Schrimsher & Jaime Clapp) and The Skydive Store (Art Sherry) have made arrangements with certain manufacturers to get their products and demo gear to the WFFC. We have worked hard to make this happen. We’ve put this together in a short amount of time and are trying to get as many products as possible.

The Skydive Store has been on tour this season in the Northeastern US. The Skydive Store is based in New York and owned by Art Sherry. Skydive Store has been traveling with Performance Designs and Precision Canopies as well as the Containers from Sunpath, Relative Workshop, Mirage, Strong, Velocity Sports, Wings and other items such as the new Para Telemetry Main Parachute Locator and more.

SkyFest and The Skydive Store, will be at WFFC with demo gear from Sun Path, Performance Designs, Percision Canopies and The Relative Workshop. These manufacturers have assisted us in being able to provide demo equipment from each one. There will be over a dozen Javelin Odyssey containers filled with a range of Spectres and Sabre 2s. We’ll also have many Relative Workshop Vector containers with PD canopies in them as well. There will be Sky Hook demos throughout the convention. We’ll have a large amount of PD canopies to demo, as well as new canopies to be purchased on the spot. The full line of Percision Canopies will be available for demo too. Again, come by the SkyFest/Skydive Store tent, in the new vendor market on the corner of Front Street and Drop Zone Row.

We’re working on putting together some seminars so stop by the tent regularly to check out the schedules.

SkyFest is taking the TeXXas 20-way Pink Patch to Rantoul. We will be raffling off the 20th slot. The winner can be man or woman. Come by and take this opportunity to get your pink patch and jump with 19 women. There are only a few men in the world who have their pink patch. So guys, you’re invited to be one of a few. Proceeds from the pink patch raffle sales will go towards the JSF (Jerry Schrimsher Skydiving Scholarship Fund).

While some of the manufacturers may not be there, some of the demo gear will be. We hope this will help alleviate some of the concerns jumpers were having about the manufacturers not attending WFFC.

See you there!

Jaime, J, & Art

Any chance of an Icarus reserve turning up for a demo?
Looking forward to seeing that Katana.
Thanks for making this happen. Means alot to myself and i am sure others.

Icarus will not be at the WFFC nor will we have their products. They will be at Summerfest with products and you can check them out there.

I tried bigway, but they already have their demos promised to other events.

Hope to see you soon

J

Thanks mate. Will be attending summerfest now as well so all good.

Makes a difference when people like yourself step up to the plate on such short notice. Thank you for that.

We appreciate that, but we cant take all the credit. Art Sherry from the Skydive Store has busted his tail as well as the manufacturers assisting us with this challenge.

We feel the bottom line is the customer and our service and not to mention whats good for the sport. This is the main factors that has driven all of us to make this happen.

Hey Big Way,

I think you'll like the Katana... It will be nice to meet you too... Looking forward to the Good Time.... Best, Art

Thanks, it is all about the sport.....

EDITED: for legal reasons.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Hey Big Way,

I guess I'll go over your skydiving needs before we have that Beer... :-) Looking forward to our meeting and the Fun ... Have a great flight over.....
Anytime you have a question or need equipment? Just give us a call at
1-866-Y-SKYDIVE/ 1-866-975-9348
or visit: www.SkydiveStore.com

Thanks to both Jay and Art for making this possible. I'll be stopping by for a few days to represent Relative Workshop in Art's booth before I am off to Summerfest.

And dont forget Jaime, couldn't have done it without her.:)

See you all y'all in Texas, then Rantoul, then Chicago.

There fixed.

Yeah, where are you now!!!?? You lousy..snaggle, frassle, mumble, mumble......>:(

Have fun and give Procos a hard time for me.

BTW Mark. Isn't this your FIRST WFFC??????:P

Edited because a yankee corrected me;)

Thanks to both Jay and Art for making this possible. I'll be stopping by for a few days to represent Relative Workshop in Art's booth before I am off to Summerfest.

See you all all y'all in Texas, then Rantoul, then Chicago.

There fixed.

Y'all is singular.

esquizmwa (or however you spell excuse me over here in Gap, France) I didn't mean to leave Jamie out.

Yeah, where are you now!!!?? You lousy..snaggle, frassle, mumble, mumble......>:(

In Gap and after trying to struggle to speak French for a week, you are correcting my English. >:(

Have fun and give Procos a hard time for me.

No Problem!!!!!!

BTW Mark. Isn't this your FIRST WFFC??????:P

I won't say it's my first but it will be my pre-second.

Mark Klingelhoefer

I was wondering if any of the anvil brothers would be attending the WFFC this year? I tryed to make it out last year and make a jump with them in hopes of joining them but other commitments got in the way. This year is different and i will be there the last 4 days and hope to get a chance to try and join.

Thanks
SKYBOMB
STEP OUT AND FEEL THE RUSH!!!! LATER
SKYBOMB

I don't know about ALL y'all brothers, but I will tell you THE Anvil is here every year, and I REALLY look forward to seeing him.
Hey, If ALL Y"ALL organize any anvil ways, would you let me know, I'm sure the press would love to talk to you! I'm always looking for interesting stories for them!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

I was wondering if any of the anvil brothers would be attending the WFFC this year? I tryed to make it out last year and make a jump with them in hopes of joining them but other commitments got in the way. This year is different and i will be there the last 4 days and hope to get a chance to try and join.

I was wondering the exact same thing. It would be sooo good to try and fall fast with someone for a change. :)
HF #682, Team Dirty Sanchez #227
“I simply hate, detest, loathe, despise, and abhor redundancy.”
- Not quite Oscar Wilde...

I was wondering the exact same thing. It would be sooo good to try and fall fast with someone for a change. :)

I'm 250 lbs. out the door and fall like a safe.

I want in :-)
__

My mighty steed