adventurechick

Night Jumps

I would of figured you SF fellows stayed out of Ranger school turf:P, or maybe it was after the phase was scrubbed from the school.

Last night we had the PC110 mounted on the camera helmet in night shot mode doing the 800' CE/T/N. It will be a good blooper real, twists, riden' the ruck to impact and the most aweful PLF:$.

Glad it wasn't me, I did the day SF-10A instead. It is good to be in charge sometimesB|.
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

It will be a good blooper real, twists, riden' the ruck to impact and the most aweful PLF.

That was me on a different N/C/T/E/ jump. Pitch black, couldn't see the ground, released ruck low which dropped straight down, first point of contact was on ruck, fourth point of contact was wit the ground whilst first point was still on rucksack. L5S1 and pelvic no longer look the way God intended. :D
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

For "Just Cause" (or "Just Because" if your politics went that direction then) we did the <500' AGL Combat Jump. I exited and it was pitiful, I had so much weight in my Ruck and Combat Harness that I just tumbled out the door. I landed WITH twists and riden' the ruck, right on the runway numbers, wrong end of course. I hit so freakin' hard the M-16A2 loaded itself (we jumped with the 20 round mags in the well but not chambered).

Oh, the good ole' days, fun times, fun times.
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

I had a 10 year break where I was out of Skydiving I don't count that time as being in the sport. I started skydiving in 1994 just before I got out of the Army. I just got back into it in April of this year.
Kevin

Muff Brother #4041
Team Dirty Sanchez #467