DALAILAMA

CISM in Russia

The normal web site is not showing any scores. I am out of the competing (style and Accuracy) arena for now but we are starting a swoop team. We have a few Velocities on the team now and should be in full swing next year.
"Dropzone.com, where uneducated people measuring penises, has become an art form"

I just figured some one from ops hada line there.

I remember a few years ago you thought "swoopers" where crazy:P, now you is one!

Have fun with it, it is sure impressive to watch.
I am pretty conservative on my cross braced 107, as skydiving is soon to become my source for income.

21 years done and the boots is bein' hung up!!B|
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Women's team is sitting in first over Russia by 11 pnts after 4 rounds.

Elisa is leading in style after 2 rounds.

I'm sitting on .02 after round 7.

We are using the MI-8 front door for 4-way which put a good twist on the exits and caused more than one team to funnel.

Larry checked into the local Russia medical facility with a fever and abdominal pain and is now minus one appendix. He wasn't using it anyway. He is recovering just fine and will leave with the team on Sunday.

All for now.

I'm sitting on .02 after round 7.

Larry checked into the local Russia medical facility with a fever and abdominal pain and is now minus one appendix. He wasn't using it anyway. He is recovering just fine and will leave with the team on Sunday.

Chris, That is pretty impressive. Please give Larry my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

I was in Laurinburg yesterday and the activity looks kinds slow with all of you in Russia.

Ed

What can I say guys, we Russians won! :)
Unfortunately I couldn't find all the results yet.

Meanwhile I have some good news for Americans. Your Golden Knights men won the first place in formation skydiving. I heard they set a new world record but I'm not sure. Maybe you guys will shed some light on that? Here's the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKifZ4IpQRU

Glad to hear your doing well.

How long will this put you on the ground? A short time I hope. Who gets to fill your wings for the time being?

Do you have any other insite/final standings to add to what Chris had posted earlier?

You look shorter than I remeber in your avatar:P.

4 way men:
USA
Switzerland
Lithuania
4 way women:
USA
Russia
Norway

The meet was not completed due to bad weather the last few days. We arrived expecting tail gate exits from the MI-8 but instead ended up using the small door just behind the cockpit.
Accuracy finished after 7 rounds.
Style finnished after only 2 in men and 3 in women(I think)
(Chris Moore was the only USA male to advance to the 2nd round....) The rest of us did not meet the 9 second cut off. And you think style is easy??!!:)

the video I saw wasn't a world record, definitely impressive but not a record. it may have been another round you are speaking of, if someone could post the video of what's supposed to be the record or post the draw there's a few 4 way people here that could tell you if it could be a world record.
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Eric,

I never said Style was easy! Hell it is to hard for my ass to get into that damn suit! I bet you "rooked marvelous" (use that Billy Crytal voice) in it though:P.

Glad to hear you all had a good showing, hopefully it was fun too!

Dan, maybe a CISM world record?