kimemerson

I need a round canopy

Does anyone have or know where I can get a round canopy? It won't be jumped so it doesn't have to be airworthy, and it doesn't need lines. It's for a community project with and for kids in Saugerties, NY so if the canopy is also free that would make a lot of little boys and girls happy. (Ok, they won't know the difference one way or another. It'll make me happy, ok?) The project is a performance of Pete Seeger's children's story Abiyoyo and Pete himself could even be there. (He sang part of the song Abiyoyo to my two tear old daughter over the phone! She's famous now.) You can even probably have the canopy back as it won't be altered in any way and is only needed for a day. I appreciate your kind, giving community spirit in advance. Reply here or PM me. Thanks, Kim

I've got an old round reserve if you want it (failed an acid test, so NOT JUMPABLE) but it's yours if you want it.
At the best possible price £0.00 down £0.00 every month for as long as you like.:P

Seriously, it's yours PM me a suitable address and I'll pop it in the post this week.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Thank you all. However, my wife, who is running the above mentioned project, spoke with the person who said we'd need a canopy, and it turns out we can use a square. I have an old square I can use, as it turns out. Funny how when a whuffo says "parachute" they automatically envision a round and their conversation and plans all relate to the round untill you get it out of them that a square will do. But I thank you anyway. Ain't life grand?