noctralucent

Cat Pee?

Maybe you could bury it in kitty litter and hope it takes the smell out :)

Someone pitches the pilot chute to find a 2kilo bag of kitty litter going to line stretch :D

------
Two of the three voices in my head agree with you. It might actually be unanimous but voice three only speaks Welsh.

Nature's Miracle is a good product; hydrogen peroxide also works to take out the smell.

There have been threads about this (and the relative safety of these liquids on skydiving gear) in Gear and Rigging.

When the dog peed on my rig, a good washing took care of it. Fortunately, it didn't soak through to the reserve.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

cat needs to go skydiving, Bill Cole style.

But can you afford the 9 jump tickets its going to take to get rid of it? Seems expensive way to dispose of a cat. Just hit it with a spade. B|

------
Two of the three voices in my head agree with you. It might actually be unanimous but voice three only speaks Welsh.

(True) A truck driver in North London ran over a cat, seeing it beside the road he took out a bar & finished him off, when he got home the police arrested him :| , a woman phoned the police a said a lorry driver jumped out of his cab a battered her sleeping cat to death B|

On Inspection, there was a cat under his wheel arch :)

Point to this, DON'T KILL CATS :|
it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.

I have an 18 year old cat that has taken to peeing all over my parents house. They recently tried a new product that claims to take out odors and doesn't have any chemicals. It is a bag filled just with little volcanic rocks (I think Pumice?). You supposedly just lay it over the stain and the pumice absorbs any odor. I'm kind of pessimistic but, I'll let you know if it works.
Fly like a girl

You supposedly just lay it over the stain and the pumice absorbs any odor. I'm kind of pessimistic but, I'll let you know if it works.

It will work better if you lay it over the cat, repeatedly, with a fast overhand swing......;)

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Cat urinated on my roomates canopy.[:/] Cleaned it but i wonder if it is safe to use fabreez or anyother anti smell divices?

Unfortunately... my home DZ has had a rash of cat pee incidents here as of late because one of the DZ Bumbs has taken to feeding the stray cats that live around the airport... anyway... rinse with lots and lots of fresh water... repeat... hang-up and let dry thuroughly seems to work the best.

Also, introduce Mr Cat to Mr Remington 870 Express Shotgun... 12ga, #4 shot should work nicely. :P