PeteW

The Shakes?

Ever since I started skydiving or anything with a risk I get the shakes. Even after 22 jumps I still get the shakes on the ground. It seems my hands shake a little more when the jump was freakin good!! My JM told me its just adrenaline. Some people get em and some don't. Anybody else get em??

Sure sounds like adrenaline to me.
A couple years ago, I cut out all caffeinated drinks - not even diet cola or Mountain Dew any more. I'm definitely better for it. If caffeine is currently part of your diet, maybe you should try doing the same thing.

Yeah thats why I keep coming back!!! The only time the shakes bother me is when I am filling out my logbook! I have to wait bout 10min!

I practice my signature before I sign my tandem passenger's first jump certificate.:$

I normally have good penmanship skills but occasionally (after several back to back jumps) my signature looks like an illiterate 5 year old...:D:D:D
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

Y'all gotta stop drinking so much ;)

Ever since I started skydiving or anything with a risk I get the shakes.

Sounds like the D.T.'s!;)

Simple solution:

half a pint of orange juice, 2 raw eggs, a dash of vinegar, a spray of Mr Sheen and a good squirt of brake fluid should sort you out!

DISCLAIMER: You'll probably die if you drink this. I refuse to take any responsibility for the outcome. I'll laugh though.

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"