DragonWolf

N00bie sky diver

Im going sky diving for the first time for my 18th birthday this september. Well.. i got to thinking what i would be like to be a professional at it.. how much does it pay, where to go to school and such. Can someone answer these questions for me?

I haven't officially decided i was just kind of wondering what is it like? To teach, to free fall every day. I believe it is probably the closest we can come to flying on our own (other than hanggliding).
Dreams are like rainbows. Only fools chase them

As another new skydiver I can only guess but ...

Pay? How many professional skydivers have you heard of? I'm guessing not many if any. So probably not much. Most skydivers I have talked to spend all their money on skydiving.
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

I never said was serious, im doing research, its one of many options open to me. Calm it down >.< I haven't even made my firstjump yet >.>

ALright, here's the skinny. You ever hear of the drug dealers who go out of business because they consume their profit.....Yeah, that's about what your faceing. If you get to the point were you can start making money (200 jumps at a small static line dz, 500 jumps minimum at a tandem/AFF facility) You will love jumping so much you'll just spend all your earnings on fun jumps at the end of the day. About the only profit you will make is that trip you took to Disney World with the family you wrote off on your taxes because you made one jump at DeLand and called it a business trip.B|