afraidofheights

First skydive reserved :)

Cool deal!

I jump there a littel myself (unfortunatly I will be else where that weekend), you'll have fun! Ask kip to fly likehe is avoiding "charlie" during the climb out and a little scenic tour on the way up.

After you like your jump and decide to come back again book for the 9th and 10th and I will see ya then!
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Right on man... ENJOY IT. I actually might be there that weekend to make my 2nd tandem jump. My buddy goes to University of TN, and I might come down for the opening home football game, and another jump. We both made our first in August on vacation in Colorado. I figure I owe it to my home-state to risk my life there. I also hear great things about Skydive the Smokies.

But once again... ENJOY it.

Ryan

I only have one jump at Skydive Smoky Mountains but have jumped at many other locations and can assure you that they run a fun, safe operation. The scenery is beautiful! I know you will have a good time ... welcome to our sport ...

Vic

Nice! Yea, you will probably love it. Then get addicted to it. Then spend all your money on it. Then sell your house and buy a cardboard box. Didja know, they make some sweet boxes nowadays??

It depends on how many are in the group. 2 tandems with video will fit on the C-206. So it is possible.

I will be there the 9th and 10th, you know for your 2nd and 3rd jumps;).

You'll have fun Kip and Teresa run a nice place and the view at altitude is real beautiful!
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!