shortyj

?tion for tandem instructors

Last weekend I did my 2nd jump first let me say it was a blast:D. Anyway we decided on one front flip for the exit, then go to stable. after the flip I put my arms out but I felt we weren't stable for like 5 sec. After we got stable the instructor tapped my legs then I realized they were pulled into far so I streched them out pointed my toes and let the wind do the rest. It seemed much better after that. So my ?tion is would my legs being pulled in to far cause us to tumble and spin more?:S
Playtime is essential.

Yes, since your body hit the air first your body position would may cause more instability. However: it is the instructors job to correct for anything in the air. Sometimes it takes a few seconds or a tad longer to find the right body position to correct for a students body position. As instructors hooked to you, the only thing we can do is make our bodies biger than yours to outfly what is going on.
Kirk

Last weekend I did my 2nd jump first let me say it was a blast:D. Anyway we decided on one front flip for the exit, then go to stable. after the flip I put my arms out but I felt we weren't stable for like 5 sec. After we got stable the instructor tapped my legs then I realized they were pulled into far so I streched them out pointed my toes and let the wind do the rest. It seemed much better after that. So my ?tion is would my legs being pulled in to far cause us to tumble and spin more?:S

yo shorty!!! whats up girll..

you SWOOPIN yet? lol..

hahaha, anyway,

if you are balled up, like "cannonball" style, like your jumping into a pool, all the instructor has to do is spread his arms and legs out, and that "between the two of you" creates an "arch". picture it in your head. It is a very safe way to exit, and will cause less instability problems then having a student try to "fly" thair body on exit when they don't know how to.

this really only applies if your balled up. if you stick arms or legs out, that can create a propeller, and that could cause stability problems.. but you are less likely to do this if your told to ball up until they tap you.

they will only usually tap you "after" the drouge is out. you can't cause much harm then.;)

hope your doing well, keep in touch!B|