joeylad

grubby rig?

hey dudes, got a second hand container and it looks a bit dirty.does anyone know how to clean the container. without damaging it! ie what cleaning products are safe to use.thanks i'm going to go jump my filthy rig now looking like an as***le .blue skies!

Remove main and reserve

Large tub
COLD water
woolite
soft bristled brush

Fill tub with COLD water and little woolite
Wash rig with the brush (submerging the rig)
Rinse the rig multiple times (rinse and replace water) until water is clear.
Hang to dry (probably 2 days)

Optional - once dry -> Scotchguard

Talk to your rigger, but you'll probably get something close to this about how to clear your rig. Your rigger may be able to do it for you (for a price) at your next repack.

WARNING - Do not use warm or hot water, it can cause your rig to shrink.

Hope this helps.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

The greatest risk you take in life is the risk you don't take.

There are a couple good threads on here if you run a search for "washing container." I actually just washed my wife's two days ago by using information that I found on the site and it worked great!

TAKE OUT THE RESERVE CARD FIRST and then soak the container in a bath tub with cold water and some Woolite for about 2 or 3 hours. I found that this took care of almost all the dirt but the stubborn areas you can take a soft bristle brush to and get pretty much all the dirt worked out, depending on condition of the rig in the first place of course. Then take the container and run it under fresh water to get all the Woolite out and hang it to dry. Once it is completely dry, a good idea is to spray it with Scotch Guard so it is more stain resistant and easy to clean for the next time. Good luck!
FALLATIO #13
PELT HEAD #20