veter_

Is death game legal?

dude, this is not a troll. this is a real drama, believe it or not. like a reality show, only really real. :D

oh well, whatchagonnado... :|
The overwhelming sense of loss that beginners feel when forced to pull 5 seconds earlier, thus gaining up to 60 seconds more canopy time, blows my mind. -- raff @ DZ.com

Who knows if this really happened but hey! A good laugh regardless :D

Woman: She did come up, and I said, "Can I please have my Western Burger?" She . . . she said, "I'm not dealing with it," and she walked away. Because they're mopping the floor, and it's also the fact that they don't want to . . . they don't want to go through there . . . and . . . and . . .

Dispatcher: Ma'am, then I suggest you get your money back and go somewhere else. This is . . . this is not a criminal issue. We can't go out there and make them make you a cheeseburger the way you want it.

Woman: Well . . . that is . . . that . . . you're supposed to be here to protect me.

Dispatcher: Well, what are we protecting you from, a wrong cheeseburger?

Woman: No . . .

Dispatcher: Is this like . . . is this a harmful cheeseburger or something? I don't understand what you want us to do.

Woman: Just come down here. I'm not . . . I'm not leaving.

Dispatcher: No ma'am, I'm not sending the deputies down there over a cheeseburger. You need to go in there and act like an adult and either get your money back or go home.

Owned by Remi #?

Most of the morbid sicko psycho chemical dependencies I've met on a DZ over time either 'see the light' and go rehab or end up with no-one wanting to play with them. No wonder when they dribble so badly.

Some of these troubled children create incidents by freaking inexperienced jumpers out. You probably know some of their tricks. ...jump run rig fiddlers..and I mean they fiddle with other peoples rigs.
When such groups are present on a DZ the incident rate often goes into overdrive.

There's at least one thing they themselves are afraid of. ..being caught in the act and being exposed by a strong group of decent individuals who tell them to P off and take their hellish death cheating version of skydiving with them.

If good people do nothing we all know who takes over.

:)

>The fact of that matter is that people with VASTLY more time and experience in the sport think that you are doing things that are unsafe. Please enlighten me as to what makes your 320 jumps worth of wisdom trump theirs

no offense jerm.....but i remember about 10 people surounding you when you had a camera on your head with under 100 jumps, something like 20 thousand jumps collectivly telling you you were being dangerous and unsafe.

and i remember you telling us that you knew what you were doing

some survive, some dont......
you did....and i and many others lost money........
LOL

be well midget meat hauler

Bounce Bingo
Frap Factor
Cheap Entertainment

they put you on the list because they dont want to build a monument to you(marcel the cement wonder boy), or name a pond swoop rule after you(the digger rule)

slack is found between shit and syphiliss in the dictionary .....but never at the ranch.

there are 2 roads you can take,
road 1.....you can continue down the road your on and help others by continuing to be used as an example of dangerous actions

road 2......listen to what peoples complaints are and ask what you could do to correct them.
listen to experience when it talks to you and dont take it personally
watch and ask questions

g

Don't you just love newbie mentality...lol Hey get out of the sport there coastie the sickness just gets worse
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

lol or maybe we are all just a bunch of sickos..:D:D:D:D He's taking up bowling

Naw, I hope not... :|

Give him some time, he'll figure it out when he gets sick of hearing about people killing themselves off [:/]

I have not even been in the sport that long, and I'm pretty sick of seeing it already.

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

You know newbies hear it all the time remember they are the new generation.Nothing can happen to them.. So us oldies our advice is worthless against these new jedi canopy pilots:D:D

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

no offense jerm.....but i remember about 10 people surounding you when you had a camera on your head with under 100 jumps, something like 20 thousand jumps collectivly telling you you were being dangerous and unsafe.

i'm not offended, you're just thinking of someone else... my first camera jump was #411 and that's abotu the time i started jumping at the ranch regularly (though my first jump at the ranch was way back at 238.... no camera.... 8 jumps back from a broken leg in PA)

i was actually petrified of putting the camera on my head, sought a lot of guidance from the vidiots at the DZ i was jumping at at the time..... most of my major cockiness was knocked out of me on jump 230 when i hooked low, but i'd never jumped at the ranch at the time. Didn't start even think about swooping again until i hit 1000.. but now i'm really digressing.

I am curious who that was, though... pasquale perhaps? hmmmmmmmmm

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

i'm not offended, you're just thinking of someone else... my first camera jump was #411 and that's abotu the time i started jumping at the ranch regularly (though my first jump at the ranch was way back at 238.... no camera.... 8 jumps back from a broken leg in PA)

i was actually petrified of putting the camera on my head, sought a lot of guidance from the vidiots at the DZ i was jumping at at the time..... most of my major cockiness was knocked out of me on jump 230 when i hooked low, but i'd never jumped at the ranch at the time. Didn't start even think about swooping again until i hit 1000.. but now i'm really digressing.

Ahh, the benefits of a good logbook. Was I really that much of a jerk? Was I really as safe as I like to think I was? Did I have a clue? How many jumps did I have when I stared on that canopy? Yup, I love logbooks cause they keep it pretty real.
Tom Buchanan
Instructor Emeritus
Comm Pilot MSEL,G
Author: JUMP! Skydiving Made Fun and Easy

What do you know Tom.. Ok your the s and Ta you have all these jumps but at the end of the day..I do believe this 300 jump wonder could teach you a few things... I don't know him personally but if he;s doing a canopy course or PR course i want to sign up...lol Also, tell egor i said hello haven't seen him in ages in fact could someone PM his number i can reach him at:)

As a newbie, and a sicko, I think there's a place for the game.

As a pro-wrestler with a moderate amount of history I'll also mention that people at rasslin schools have a similar version of the game, except in rasslin you tend to hurt others more often than yourself (which is why we encourage those sorts of people to learn high flying flips and somersaults ;) )

TV's got them images, TV's got them all, nothing's shocking.

Please, go right ahead and write the review yourself. Really. And don't forget to tell everyone how dirty our bathrooms are, too.

Why does the Ranch have dirty bathrooms? You say this like it's cool...what's cool about dirty bathrooms?
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

No matter what the intention...
I'm sure there's an element of 'humour'to begin with but I'll bet people would just feel sick to the stomach if they had to actually ''collect'the pot
maybe consider that before you get involved.....

If its a tool to show risk takers that people are concerned......I'd say talk to the risk takers and CCI's/Safety Team first...and if the risk takers dont want to listen....well they dont want to listen.
Beyond that its personal decision and natural selection....gambling of others shouldnt come into that.

No matter what the intention...
I'm sure there's an element of 'humour'to begin with but I'll bet people would just feel sick to the stomach if they had to actually ''collect'the pot
maybe consider that before you get involved.....

I'm pretty sure the pot ends up being donated to a fund for the survivors, along with all the money collected in other ways--for example, a 50/50. (Ask yourself: if you buy a ticket or two, what will you do with your winnings? Take 'em home or donate them to the family for whose benefit the 50/50 was held?)

Skydivers are pretty good about making the effort to care for their own. This is just one way to do it.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb