bigway

repacks..should be...

every 6 months but raise the price so were not putting skydivers out of work. ie riggers.

Way too many people feeling skydiving owes them something.

My rig doesn't have any battery gadgets and is kept in a protected, climate controlled environment. I regularly and frequently inspect my gear. I get a reserve repack whenever I feel like it.

Michael

I regularly and frequently inspect my gear.

One of the problems as I see Mike, is that fewer and fewer jumper know enough about their gear to inspect it. Sure, they can look it over but do they know what to look for?[:/]
Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

You don't have an option of "Annually" which would be my vote. People who want more frequent repacks are welcome to purchase them at their leisure.

As for the molar strap comments later in the thread, yes there have been cases of molar straps being left in rigs. I don't personally use a molar strap at all. I know others who use them and they have different methods of ensuring removal. One method has already been listed here...only own ONE. The other method (the better method in my mind) is to use a ridiculously long molar strap...like 8-10 feet long. I can't imagine anyone being so unobservent that they could stow the lines without noticing the nylon webbing running from the freebag all the way to the container.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I regularly and frequently inspect my gear.

One of the problems as I see Mike, is that fewer and fewer jumper know enough about their gear to inspect it. Sure, they can look it over but do they know what to look for?[:/]
Sparky

I'll give you that one, brother. For this very reason, I gonna have to recind my 1 year vote and go with 6 months ...lowest common denominator and all that.

Michael