kpuser

Recurrency

I am currently at a Military Academy in New York and haven't made a skydive since last March. I want to make a skydive in October when I come home. What do I have to do as far as recurrency jumps go? Also does anyone know how much they generally cost?

It depends on what the instructor thinks you need to be safe. How many jumps do you have over what period of time? It may be a brief refresher or they may ask you to take a full first jump course again. Probaly one jump afterward with a single instructor.
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

I just got current a couple of weeks ago after a 1 year layoff. The DZO introduced me to his instructor and suggested that I pay his slot for my recurrency jump as well as buy him another jump ticket for the time he spent with me going over emergency procedures, etc. So basically it cost me 3 slots, mine and 2 for the instructor.

Money well spent.