Andy_Copland

Hybrid Jumps

No i dont mean this in the conventional way.

What do you log jumps as when they are just so fucking random you suck your pen for 10 minutes going "hmmmmm"

2-way exit that was a train. Off the hill and docked on our backs facing each other and rolled onto our stomaches. Then just goofed around seeing how fast we could spin one way and then the other. After that we done 4 points with side docks before finally hitting 6k, lining up next to each other and having a little tracking fun playing "chase the guy with booties." 4k we altered our tracks to find clean air and dumped.

Do i just write hybrid? Free fly? Relative work?

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Yea it was a skydive! It was al to plan too which was fucking weird as it worked.

I just cant leave the slot in my logbook blank though [:/]

Fuck it, free fly it is..... But it wasnt really....

I think im going with your suggestion :D

I dont have the patience either, but its bugging the shit out of me for some reason...

If it was a new log book i would just leave it blank but the rest are pretty much filled in with detail :S

I wish people were charged per post on here because someone should be making money off of this type of crap. I can't believe you're asking a bunch of people whom you've never met on the internet what to write in YOUR logbook. It was a skydive...it was freakflying...say you turned 42 points...WHO CARES?! it's YOUR freaking log book. Do you ever come out of the stall and ask people what direction to wipe? It's your life, learn to make your own decisions.

peas
p.s.--make sure you write down date, delay, equipment, distance to target, location, color of jumpsuit, type of aircraft, and altitude.

WOW! What an extremely helpfull reply. Almost forgot why any one ever posts on here. Oh yeah...to FUCKING LEARN SOMETHING, and you cant learn if you dont ask. Guess some just know EVERYTHING!!!!

PS... I probably would ask which way to wipe if I jumped in head first, shit standing on my hands, turned a few points, and possible took a leak all at the same time...and doing this in the urinal. And why you ask.....because I never did it before and was curious as to what to call it.

Oh, and to share with my skydiving family what I did. I'm sure its not as exciting as hearing about maturbating, what your favorite food is, or the 5000th post on what equipment one should buy, but what the hell.

OUT!!!!
SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?

To everyone else who posted (minus dickhead), thanks for the good ideas on what to write in the log book. Much appreciated!

Greenies, if this is considered a personal attack (the dickhead part) I'll take my punishment like a man.

Rant out!
SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?

Easy there NOOBIE !! why don't you put your balls away. Your thread is fucking gay, jumpnaked made a valid point. If you're allowed to put bullshit up in a public forum, then he's allowed to critique it. You're thread makes absolutely no sense. Oh and woodpecker you should chill out too. Just cause your boyfriend's post got slammed because its a complete waste of cyber space, does not mean you can get your pink thong all in a knot and go bashing a guy for posting his opinion on a public forum. Grow up. This website is an excellent resource for skydiving and the freaking bandwidth gets wasted on this bullshit "HOW SHOULD I LOG MY JUMP?". Next time, try PM'ing your boyfriend rather than saturating the threads on DZ.COM with useless bullshit.

Good Day.

- - i was sent here to disturb the peace - -