Bill,s Burble Busting, Bouceproof, Backpacks:P

Human Airframe Innovations/Engineering.

Freefall Revolution Inc.

Revolutionized freefall systems.

Speed of Gravity/G Systems

Gravity Inc

Plummet Inc.:P

Sidespin Systems:P

I only gave this 3 minutes so please forgive.:)

/*
This is my rig... There are many like it, but this one is mine.
*/

Magnetic riser covers and spacer foam!!! I so want a micron now! It is going to be hard to buy a new container and it not come from Ankie at wings but from what i see with Micron, magnet riser covers, that spacer foam and Skyhook, what container could possibly beat a Micron... ?

Wow, Bill, never have i seen a rig before that has turned me off wings.

Is there anyway to get a demo container with all these mod cons to jump over here in the UK?

You out there Mark?? Hook me up!!
Would love to demo this container!

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

"Hirsute Parachutes"
(hopefully self-explanatory?)

What would happen if the beard went away......

oh the horror:D

It is interesting how many people associate the beard and Bill as a single entity. You might be surprised to know that he had no beard when he started the shop and no beard when I left his shop in early 1975 (about 125 rigs sold at that time). I'm sure Pam (Pam Tayon rented Bill her garage as a workshop for the first Wonderhogs) has a photo of the clean shaven Bill somewhere, but I think Bill has paid her to not let it out ;)

And to Bill, whatever you call your shop, you are still the man when it comes to rig inovation!

-----------------------
Roger "Ramjet" Clark
FB# 271, SCR 3245, SCS 1519

I personally would have voted for The Uninsured Relative Workshops, but that's just me :p

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

a workshop for the first Wonderhogs) has a photo of the clean shaven Bill somewhere, but I think Bill has paid her to not let it out ;)

There are pictures of a beardless Bill hanging proudly in the conference room here at United Parachute Technologies. He does not hide them. Come by the shop for a tour and I'll show them to you.

Mark Klingelhoefer
(trying to get used to the new name)

a workshop for the first Wonderhogs) has a photo of the clean shaven Bill somewhere, but I think Bill has paid her to not let it out ;)

There are pictures of a beardless Bill hanging proudly in the conference room here at United Parachute Technologies. He does not hide them. Come by the shop for a tour and I'll show them to you.

Mark Klingelhoefer
(trying to get used to the new name)

Hi Mark,

It was just a joke (except the part about everyone associating him and the beard, not many have seen him without that are still around)...

But thanks for the invite; I've never been through the shop there and I'm sure you have more than 1 734 and 1 single needle machine these days ;)

I go through the Deland area a few times a year, but never seem to have the time to stop. I'll see what I can do about that.

-----------------------
Roger "Ramjet" Clark
FB# 271, SCR 3245, SCS 1519

The new website is up :)
http://uptvector.com

I am not exactly sure what redglue2.com has to do with the website (it has a copyright notice at the bottom of the home page, so I am assuming they did the design), but why the title of the home page reads "redglue2.com - Home"?!? :S
--------------
We were not born to fly. And all we can do is to try not to fall...

There are also other flaws in the website, like some text overlaping (I am using 800x600 resolution, just like some governemt with millions of dollars to spend might), not being able to save pdf files in order to open them from the desktop or to email them. "Streaming" pdfs takes a loooong time and you can not browse a website during that time...

There are also some punctuation and grammar mistakes.

I never understood how the companies can play with their image so lightly... I found all these errors in less than 5 minutes of browsing. Same will happen with some foreign government looking for someone to give them millions of dollras in contracts. If the company seems careless about building a website (punctuation, grammar, text overlapping, wron page title, etc) is it also careless about bulilding life saving equipment, making sure the right webbing is used, etc, quality control, manufacturing process, inspection...? Something to think about for UPT...

Also, is it just me, or does the website have a "teenager" feel...?

Probably b/c they were test launching it. Perhaps they have outside reviewers of the content or something. My guess is they took it down so that impatient skydivers won't do what the gentlemen above you did and critique it before it was "ready" to be. Just my 2c.