Milney

What did you do for your 100th jump?

I learned to skydive by doing the tandem progression. Since I had been around the dz for a while my tandem instructor knew me well and pretty much put me through the progression at cost or for less.

So, for my 100th...I did a naked tandem with him. A little twist on the old tradition, but definitely memorable. He enjoyed it, I enjoyed it, and my bf shot video of it. ;)

I got lucky doing my 100th... I was in skydive chicago and I got on a 6 way freefly campfire sit dive with mike ortiz and a tube flying in the center... I was impressed I stayed with it and otiz docked on my foot..... sooo much fun and I think I have only done about 5 belly dives since then (excluding tandem and aff video)
-yoshi

Couple of point 6 way out of a King Air in Sullivan Mo.

I had one of my best friends Doug wolf (who had done his 1,000 right before), and 2 members of the US CRW team.

After break off doug and I did a 2 stack and a downplane right over the DZ.

A guy on the ground took pictures of the Downplane, and I still have it hanging up at my house.

Ron
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

3 way sit...full with premature deployment, horseshoe and streamer....my first cutaway on my 100th and i have the whole thing on video (malfunction and reserve deploying)....definitely won't forget that one!

btw, don't do that!:S

---------------------
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!

100....a kinda poor Hybrid (sucks being in the base).
200...led a tracking dive out of a CASA, very fun many ppl went low, 2 got in. Good Pieing at Williston
(8 months later)
500. Round 1 of US Nationals in Chicago. Very very cool.

300,400,600 Probably some training jump or practice dive.

All were fun, but then agian every jump is fun.

Jonathan
Jonathan Bartlett
D-24876
AFF-I

Launched a four way sit train out of the otter(damn i miss that plane) Held the train for about 5k feet then split off with GR#2 and watched him transition right in front of me to head down. Coolest thing i ever sawB| We were having so much fun that we pulled at normal breakoff and ended up landing out. Oh well.B|B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Did my 100th just yesterday! A tube exit from the Cessna with one of my dz owners. It was much fun.

Of course, I had planned a balloon jump while at the Invasion in Eloy, but a dust storm messed that up.

And as far as the pie goes... well, my hair hasn't been this soft in ages!;)

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein

A 2 way with one of my friends that was also making his 100th
I wore a pink bra, panties, and a small pink sundress. He Wore nothing. We got video.

I did my 69th Naked

Troy Loughery
A-6969
Canada
TOT
www.SkydiveMoncton.com

To my wife: 'If you ask me to stop skydiving, you are asking me to move out!'

100 was a 16 way with two of us doing 100 and one guy doing 200. The guy doing 200 fell off early and still managed to get in the formation (go Spence). We had some of the really special people on that jump that no longer are around sit it was very special to me.

200 was a yucky hybrid....blah.

300 was a beach jump with the guy who did my first tandem. He gave me my first kiss pass on level 4 and also the last one I've had on this jump.B|

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

damn i miss that plane

Your loss is my gain ... B| ... sorry to rub it in, but it's true. :)

I hope you enjoy her, that is a great jump ship, fast and comfortable. And lets not forget, it's purple!!

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I just looked mine up. It was in October 1973. Did a 4-way out of a C-180 from 7500 feet. Opened it to a line. That was pretty hot stuff for us then. I got a dead center under my ParaCommander main. I had a 24-foot surplus reserve. I get scared just thinking about it now. I had 40 minutes of freefall time as of that jump.

-- Jeff
My Skydiving History