porpoishead

fffuuuukinnnn A...............license

took the test, made my A- check early sunday 26NOVEMBER2006, all 100% and then sum.

so from this point on i will jump from the aircrafts around this planet with a license, which I did for the rest of the day after my licensing.

much thanks to my negro (also my instructor) KEVIN KAMINSKI, for showing another bro the way in a sport that he loves and lives so much.

also MIKE IGO,and all the clan(all of yall) over at GOLD COAST SKYDIVERS, for the coaching, support, atmosphere, good vibes, good times, and for just having one kick ass dropzone, and one helluva wicked ass aircraft.

i am at a loss for words, yet I can not give enough thanx to all involved.

fukin stoked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blue skies, my friends...........
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats on your A. Keep learning and Blue Skies!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
will do bud, thanx!

ill be feeling how you do now in about 4 days....cant wait.

Congrats!!

yes you will, and youre not too far bro, come check us out at gold coast, great dz, great people, plenty coaches that are willing to jump with you and learn ya, super fast jumpship 0-14,000 in a little over 10min, come see you'll love it.

Welcome to the world of high speed good times. It only gets better from here.
------------------------------------------------------------

yeeeeppp! thanx

so yea... im jealous. I never thought I'd detest the holidays.... but I do now since I can't jump =(

whatchu talkin bout willis????

Very cooool; A is the only one I missed, wonder if I can go back and get one...

too funny! right on bud.
Perry Farrell

its pretty cool. just 20min up the same road you take to trent lott int. use mapquest or ggogle earth get on aerial image follow that main road up till almost at lucedale, looking on the right side (same side as trent lott int.) and you'll see a grass runway,and hangar. plenty outs, big landing area, place rocks for camping, big ass bonfire we had there about a month ago. gold coast rocks. good people!!
Perry Farrell

Nice porpoishead,
I almost have everything checked off my card, probably 2 or 3 more jumps, but that would put me at 16 jumps, so I will also have to do a few solos to get to 25 jumps. But I will be there soon, I jump at least 3-4 times now when I make it out to the dz. I really want the license!:D It sure does get cold on the sunset load [:/]
My drinking team has a skydiving problem

I did my first at Gold Coast and i wish i could do my AFF there. The people and staff there are great. I wish i didnt have to come back to Florida...but i know when i visit my brother again i will be licensed and able to solo jump. I fully intend on coming back. Congrats on your completion. Say hi to my brother brad when ya go again B|
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

well done.....
your enthusiasm is exactly what that A lic. is all about...
I remember when your Instructor Kevin was a student with US ,, at Frontier Skydivers near Buffalo NY...
Great Guy.....who also had that enthusiasm part well figured out... How nice to hear that he continues on, sharing his knowledge with novices....( Has he gotten a HAIRCUT yet :PB|;))
good deal on your A...........skydive safely
tell Kevin that jimmy from frontier, says hello:)J T A 3914 D 12122

Great Guy.....who also had that enthusiasm part well figured out... How nice to hear that he continues on, sharing his knowledge with novices....( Has he gotten a HAIRCUT yet )

thanx jimmy, and yes kev is a real cool mofo, all the tandems and students that jump with, have a blast, and get exactly what they pay for, high speed good times, proffesional instruction, with the utmost safety, and a big fukin smile.

and did he ever get a haircut... SHIIIIT that fool sports a bald head these days, picture that.
Perry Farrell