aardvarkeater

I graduated AFF this weekend!

This past weekend I completed my level 6 and 7 to graduate AFF. Those were some of my best jumps yet and I had a blast doing the front flips. In fact I did and extra one because I was having so much fun. I want to say thanks to everyone at The Farm for making the entire experience a fun one. I've still got tons to learn and can't wait to get started.
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

congrats!! I finished my aff about a month ago. It was great. I did level six on a saturday, camped out at the dropzone, completed seven on sunday morning, and jumped solo all day sunday.

good job on the frontflips. I still haven't pulled one off!! I always end up on my back.

from my very limited experience, my advice is to do as many coached jumps as possible. i am not sure how things work at your dropzone, but at mine there are a few coaches more than willing to help. you will become a much better skydiver much quicker that way.
---------------------------------------------------

http://www.myspace.com/rave4funn

Hey Justin...say Hi to Gary. He was on one of my milestone jumps at Skyfest and did a lot of SCR jumps with us.

Kyle, you have a very good Coach right here...if you want Coach jumps as Justin suggested (always a good thing with a good one), talk to me.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Hey Justin...say Hi to Gary. He was on one of my milestone jumps at Skyfest and did a lot of SCR jumps with us.

Kyle, you have a very good Coach right here...if you want Coach jumps as Justin suggested (always a good thing with a good one), talk to me.

Or me:D Hey, did that jumpsuit fit you good. I think you left before i did. What time does your flight get in Thursday? I should be there about 9-10pm. better make sure Hans fills my propane the fat chinese bastard.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Thanks for the offer. I'm sure I"ll be hitting you up on that after I do a couple solos. I haven't done my first one yet so I want to get that done as well as one or two more to try and figure out what I need/want to work on.
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

...better make sure Hans fills my propane the fat chinese bastard.

Uh...Lee...one step ahead of you big guy...that was done last week.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

obviously your not one step ahead. this past week-end i leant hans one of my tanks for this dude from up north:D I also used mine so needs filling up again. I will hook u up if you can take care of it this week for me.
Hey, i also left 2 sandwiches in the fridge for you. :)

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

No i bought them but never used them. Well, they were for you. I fealt bad as when you checked the fridge all your food was gone