iluvtofly

Best Way To Get $$$ To Jump

"Uh, Utah, get me two."...

I'm so hungry I could eat the ass end out of a dead rhino, I should have had you get me three of these

"Let me tell you something, Harp. I was in this bureau while you were still popping zits on your funny face and jacking off to the lingerie section of the Sears catalog. But there's something I've learned in all my years..........Respect for my elders !! "

Do you think that taxpayers would like it Utah,
if they knew that they were paying a federal agent to
surf and pick up girls?

Babes.

I beg your pardon?

The correct term is Babes, sir.

That's, ahh... that's a surfboard all right! Looks like a '57 Chevy I used to have. :P
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

...More 5 minute freefalls from 4500 feet !!! I just cant get enough!!!!

Reminds me of Terminal Velocity, where charlie sheen dives out the dc3 after a static line student (the only one on the plane by the way), and then chase after her for nearly 2 minutes....
Some dream of flying, i live the dream...

No one can rival the superior robotic-like acitng abilities of Keanu Reeves !! And do you really think Matthew Broderick could make FBI feild exams in the rain look half as good as Keanu?? I think not !!

I'm surprised a greeny hasn't spanked us yet for the hijack !!! I wonder how far we can take this?

apologies to ILuvToFly. Best way to make money to Jump could very well be starting an acting career with no talent.
You think you understand the situation, but what you don't understand, is that the situation just changed.

Here's a dose of reality: a job that pays enough for a lot of skydiving doesn't allow time for much of it.

Spending 2-4 yr's in college and not being able to afford to jump is wrong. Might be time to reconsider your career choice.

It takes $$$ and time to do a lot of fun things. lack of funds/time for jumping may be a wake up call for a career change.[:/]

I just recently graduated college and am in the search for a job. Does anyone have any ideas of what kind of job will allow me to jump evenings and weekends?:|

Silly question. What is your degree in? Maybe that would be a good field to look for a job. Unless you got one of those degrees that doesn't allow for employment after college. :S
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

Here's a dose of reality: a job that pays enough for a lot of skydiving doesn't allow time for much of it.

Depends on how you swing it. I work slave hours as a tax accountant, but my work is very independent so I can work from 5am to 3pm and still have time to jump during the week. ;)

Flex time, and a lot of personal days are the trade of for the hours I work.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

eat nothing but quesadillas with cheese, onions and salsa on them for 2 years

in the morning add scrambled eggs to the mix...

Dave
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

eat nothing but quesadillas with cheese, onions and salsa on them for 2 years

in the morning add scrambled eggs to the mix...

Dave

I am sure that will leave you smelling wonderful!!
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P