Kramer

Mirage's New Logo

personally I think it's long overdue. I liked the old logo but it's grown a little stale I think. It's nice to see some activity out of them and I think the new logo is badass!!! It just looks a little more modern and edgy, does anyone know if they have shirts and stuff with it on them? here's a pic of the old verses new.

personally I think it's long overdue. I liked the old logo but it's grown a little stale I think. It's nice to see some activity out of them and I think the new logo is badass!!! It just looks a little more modern and edgy, does anyone know if they have shirts and stuff with it on them? here's a pic of the old verses new.

I agree! The new logo kicks ass! I bet if I had some shorts with it on there, it'd make my butt look smaller. :P

Seriously, though....the logo really is nice looking....great ads with Amy, too. She looks so purdy!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Thanks everyone for the complements on the new logo and look. Our look, branding, and identity, like our products, will continue to evolve for the better as it always has.

I got this from Forbes magazine
"logo changes are frequently used by corporations to signal shifts in corporate culture or strategy, and should ideally be presented as such to employees and customers."

That is exactly what we are doing here at Mirage. We want to shift our focus this coming year and years beyond that, to better customer service oriented sales, a better presence in the field at skydiving events, and to develop better personal relationships and bonds with our skydiving community. We will also continue to do what we have always done by providing a constantly evolving product that remains on the cutting edge of technology for our constantly evolving sport.

For those who got the old logo tattood, you don't have to have them redone, rather remember that logo for a certain era in your skydiving life and get another with the new logo to remember the era yet to come. It's like remembering what life threw at you when big hair and power ballads were hip in the 80's compared to what life is throwing your way now. Tattoo lovers love a reason to get new tattoos anyway, I know I do.

You have no worries of pricing changes because we are evolving our look and or logo and or branding identity, or because we advertise in skydiving periodicals. Price increases are at times necessary due to the rising costs of raw materials and production and are just necessary changes brought about by our changing economy, but not because we advertise or put work into keeping our products or corporate identity fresh.

Advertising, marketing, customer service, and research and development are all critical parts of running a company that require constant effort and resources and are part of the costs of doing business.

Advertisement is essential for a company to get the word out about it's products, to assure the community that they are not going anywhere, and to show that they are continuing to work for their customers and provide a stable platform for the purchasers of it's products.

I hope our skydiving community will appreciate that we are always working towards bettering our company and our products and these are just some of the steps we are taking to do so.

Again, thank you all for your complements and your opinions, you are the reason we are here and why we strive to be the best we can be.

Ward Hessig
Marketing