ryan188

just wondering/bored

ok im just wondering if any one esle out there is like this some times, during this past summer when i was doing my tandems, i was as happy as a pig in Sh!t,but now all of a sudden, i seem to be very angry at the world and every one in it!!.lol, i dont know where its comming from, i dont know if its because i experienced/found skydiving, and love it, and cant do it for the winter. or if i just turned into a p!ssed off person all of a sudden, i cant figure it out!..i think its not being able to jump, cause thats all i can think about all day, but i find myself just watching people around where i work (hospital), and just look at how miserable/ignortant/fake they all are, and it pisses me off more than ever!, every one puts up a image about themselves there, but i could give 2 sh!ts about any of this when iwas doing my jumps!!!, any one ever experience any thing like im going through?!?!?,

Thanks again for the input, and reading my nonsense, i just had to get that off my chest!!, haha

Pretty soon you may find yourself living on a DZ down south where the winters dont stop the skydiving activities - having the time of your life.

but all good things end - enjoy it while you can...
-
Mykel AFF-I10
Skydiving Priorities: 1) Open Canopy. 2) Land Safely. 3) Don’t hurt anyone. 4) Repeat…

If you listened to me back in OCTOBER you could've had your A License..

So quit your bitching! haha

Just kidding, don't go into a coma, what if the weather is beautiful in February. With this global warming shit, who knows. You'll get there, I was in the same position last Winter, only I had 1 jump, not 4.

Hey Ryan -

You describe almost exactly how I've been feeling for the past month and a half. I haven't had a jump since Nov. 18, right after which my car died. Being stuck at home and not able to jump because of the weather has left me depressed more than a few times recently.

Strangely enough, I flew to Texas to see my family for Christmas, and the plane rides kind of put me back in that sort-of out of control frame of mind for a little while. I've also gotten out on my rollerblades a few times and scared the shit out of myself that way, with the same basic outcome, the little mini-rush. Not the same as jumping, but it's something.

I'm about to list a bunch of stuff on ebay to build up my "jump egg" and I plan on making a trip to Florida as soon as I can gather enough fundage. I can feel the tunnel calling me.

Anybody need a toucan cookie jar or a set of ladies' golf clubs?

Blue Skies,

Gato
T.I.N.S.