floridadiver81

Is it normal to not sleep the night before AFF?

I was the same way. If I knew there was even the slightest chance of me jumping the next weekend I couldn't sleep all week. Even now, I haven't jumped in a little over a month. Knowing that there is a good possibility of me jumping today I had trouble sleeping last night because of the excitement.

hi

very normal. i've done my first jump twice now and both nights were rather sleepless. i did my very first jump 5 years ago and i do recall the tossing and turning the night before. even the night before the course. i came back this weekend and night before the course i had 4 hours sleep. last night i had about 5 hours but kept waking up throughout the night. completed my jump about 3 hours ago and i'm tired but so pumped there's no way i'll be able to sleep till later on in the night. i tried to nap but it's just not happening. :S

gl with jump and let us know how you went.

Definitely.....!!! I talk about it so much even my other half keeps waking up all hours 'freefalling' and he's only done 2 tandems. Your life has changed and this is all you'll ever think about from now on.... Look forward to being skint, knackered and very very hapy....bluey's mate XXX ;)
"I don't mean to harass you, but I was very impressed with the capable and stylish manner in which you dealt with that situation. And I was thinking to myself, now this girl's special..." M Renton

> Is it normal to not sleep the night before AFF?

Probably most people don't sleep much
before their early jumps, I certainly didn't.

But then how many people here are normal?

You have fallen into a subworld filled with
interesting and colorful characters.

Welcome :-) :-)

Skr