autoset

What's the name of that crazy guy...?

I remember watching a video which had a few scenes of a skydiver jumping without a parachute on his back but instead it was connected to his left hand, crazy shit, I was just wondering if you knew who that guy was, if he's famous or anything, I don't think there are that many people who would do that:ph34r:

Greg is far from crazy. In fact, he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. He makes it a point to jump with anyone who wants to during the Dropzone.com holiday boogie at Skydive Arizona. As for being famous, thats for you to decide but he was recently the lead bad guy in a foreign film titled Don where he does another very cool skydiving/aerial stunt.

PS: the rig trick actually used a very thin but strong safety wire that you cannot see.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Greg is far from crazy. In fact, he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. He makes it a point to jump with anyone who wants to during the Dropzone.com holiday boogie at Skydive Arizona.
PS: the rig trick actually used a very thin but strong safety wire that you cannot see.

I second this. A year ago, he did a free coach jump at the Holiday boogie of me attempting to sit (videoed revealed that I held, for a solid 20+ seconds....a knee fly! B|). He gave Grue the footage, who combined it with the Magic Carpet footage from Greg Gasson and TallGuy. I guess I owe Grue dinner too if I'm down in Oz. He recognized me this year and said hi. Nice guy.

Re: safety wire - someone told me about this before. Still looks...crazy.

There will be no bean spilling:P If anyone wants to know all the details I suggest they contact Greg(he's on DZ.com) as he will gladly tell you the details as I'd hate to get them wrong. If I remember correctly, there was only 1 part that was sketchy and it had nothing to do with the hanging part. But I'll leave that to greg to explain.:)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Fine!!!:P

Anyway, I think I figured out who you are when I was there. Evelyn and I were finishing up breakfast in the prop on rainy 12/28 and I was also talking to Karl. I'm guessing you go by Lou Diamond...since you look like him. Ev convinced me to leave around noon and jump at Perris the next day since we were going to leave Eloy sometime on 12/29 anyway.

Well you should have introduced yourself if you knew who I was. As for the screen name I did not pick it out, Lambert has the honor of giving me that monkier back when I was jumping at Orange.:)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Fine!!!:P
I'm guessing you go by Lou Diamond...since you look like him. .

He looks more like on of the Siamese cats in 1001 Dalmations :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?