skymynci

dvds for rainy days....

So....I now own Cutaway, Dropzone and Point Break (of course:D) Hookin' It, Out of the Blue and Soul flyers....The winter here is going on for ever....any suggestions as to what I should be watching, Hollywood or not....? Thanks B| Blue chilly ones X
"I don't mean to harass you, but I was very impressed with the capable and stylish manner in which you dealt with that situation. And I was thinking to myself, now this girl's special..." M Renton

I know...I'm a lazy ass and just peed off with the weather..What can I say???;) Ta though, will give them a look X
"I don't mean to harass you, but I was very impressed with the capable and stylish manner in which you dealt with that situation. And I was thinking to myself, now this girl's special..." M Renton

So....I now own Cutaway, Dropzone and Point Break (of course:D) Hookin' It, Out of the Blue and Soul flyers....The winter here is going on for ever....any suggestions as to what I should be watching, Hollywood or not....? Thanks B| Blue chilly ones X

Every "collection" has to have Fandango. (And every FJC should show the chalk talk from that movie.)

And if you want old school, you gotta have "Gypsy Moths". Those guys were nuts. And BONUS, there are boobies! (OK, they are 48 year-old boobies, but they are on screen for at least half a second.)

-Jeff.
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

One that will make you both groan and laugh. A must for the skydiver collection you've started here: Mystery Science Theater: The Skydivers :D

Quotes:
Mike Nelson: Did the actors do their own skydiving?
Crow T. Robot: No, the skydivers did their own acting.
:D:D:D

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

One of my personal favourites for those rainy days is the critically acclaimed and rivotting classic "AIRGAZMIC". What a nail biter ending. I can't wait for the sequel !!! If anyone is interested in a copy, try PMing NICOLE SHERIDAN. She might be able to hook you up.

:D
You think you understand the situation, but what you don't understand, is that the situation just changed.

I cant complain too much about the weather being in AZ. but I like to watch videos with my 2 year old daughter so I downloaded a ton of videos (base, swoop, freeflying) from http://www.skydivingmovies.com
I watch them via my xbox (which has a hacked media center that plays anything) but I have also burned them to dvd to show to friends with decent results. My Lil one loves to dance to the music and jump up n down clapping while watching the BASE videos (I prefer the freeflying stuff, but she trumps me for first up ;). SO me- I make my own mixes!

I visited a DZ not too long ago on what turned out to be a windy day. Sat around all day. Someone popped in a DVD that had lots of short skydiving clips. I started recognizing a lot of them... then one came up that I had shot myself! All clips from skydivingmovies.com (and made by a DZ.commer too). I told him I want royalties each time he plays it!

I've made a couple DVDs too... they play surprisingly well on a TV. Sometimes hard to tell that they're downloaded videos. I set them up to play on a loop and just play them at the DZ all day for tandem students to watch.

Dave