Reginald

Got my SCR!

I got my SCR on my Graduation JUMP! :ph34r: (20th jump) *BURRRRRR* COLD BEER...Chuck Akers did a great job w/ the ceremony though!!! Let me just tell ya...Isn't it fun having 7 hot instructors w/ you the whole way too!! WOOHOOO! ;) hahahaha j/k It was definately an experience I will never forget and I owe it all to the staff at skydive spaceland.

shit, just make sure there's not a crawfish broil going on the night of your scr initiation and you'll be fine. B|:D:D

That's a lot of work broiling crawfish:P

Work! Not at all. It's fun! It's cleaning up that sucks. Hmmm, maybe after I start jumping next week at Spaceland I can become the resident boiler. Yea, yea, I can get a sign made:

WILL BOIL FOR JUMP TICKET

:D;)

I got my SCR on my Graduation JUMP! :ph34r: (20th jump) ... It was definately an experience I will never forget and I owe it all to the staff at skydive spaceland.

Yep, only in Texas do we keep this tradition alive!
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

Way to go Wendy.
SCSA-329
NSCSA-105
SCR-7494
SCS-4073
NSCR-1531

My SCS card read, “Has hereby participated in a Free Fall Star Formation involving eight or more skydiver in a completed circle held together for a minimum time of 56 seconds or 1000 feet

I think it has been changed to this," .”SCS-- docking 8th or later on a freeflown formation of at least 8 people."

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Hey Duh!

Having been part of your SCR was cool for me too! ( make that freaking cold!) Those TEXANS enjoy the hell out of "pouring" on a damn "yankee" from Ohio.

Enjoy your new playground and tell everybody at Spaceland hi!

Bloo Ones!
Alan ~ one of the seven lucky AFF-I's

" I DON'T CARE IF YOUR FEET ARE SIX INCHES FROM THE GROUND...... WAIT TILL I COME AND GET YOU! ;)

VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

10-4 Scratch!!!!! You hit the nail on the head with your eloquence. I was one of the lurkers at Elsinore back in the old daze of you guys in "The Group." Got my SCR and SCS at Otay and went to quite a few of the SCR Scrambles, those were fun times!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

10-4 Scratch!!!!! You hit the nail on the head with your eloquence. I was one of the lurkers at Elsinore back in the old daze of you guys in "The Group." Got my SCR and SCS at Otay and went to quite a few of the SCR Scrambles, those were fun times!!

Hey Delli, you silly tit. How are things going?
Sparky, ST-25
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

>I was one of the lurkers at Elsinore back in the old daze

This is a small world .. I see that we've been jumping the
same amount of time, have the same number of jumps and
jump the same kind of canopy.

Us old farts have unusually good taste, don't we? :-) :-)

Skr

Wow, this thread is back from the dead.

Interesting choice of words. As I was reading the thread, thinking it was current, I saw a post from Conway. That made me look at the date. Very strange. I guess you're never really gone as long as people are reading messages from you.

Kevin
SCR-3022
SCS-2226

Congratulations (belated it seems).

If anyone reading this thread wants to know more about the awards, Bill Newell maintains a site at:

http://www.scr-awards.com/index.html

There are some holes in the database, but he and some helpers are keying the data into spreadsheets which are eventually sent to me to insert into the database engine.

-----------------------
Roger "Ramjet" Clark
FB# 271, SCR 3245, SCS 1519