utahsteve

Seeking lost friend?

If anyone does know where she is, hopefully they let her know you're looking for her here rather than simply giving out her address. After all, and no offence intended so please do not take this personally because I post this disclaimer all the time, but maybe she doesn't want you to get in touch with her.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I'm not Kim Sutton but I'll be your friend....I don't mind, I'm not fussy? X:)
"I don't mean to harass you, but I was very impressed with the capable and stylish manner in which you dealt with that situation. And I was thinking to myself, now this girl's special..." M Renton

Anybody know Kim Sutton? The last name might be changed. I taught her how to dive. If you do, please have her get in touch (if she can stand it!). Thanks, utah

Last time I was in contact with her was around 1998 or so.
I could go dig into my records to find her contact info from then, but it's probably not any good anymore.
You might try finding Annette or Brian and seeing if they have any more recent info.
Just a thought, she might have quit when Janet went in.
I *think* Annette still jumps at Jack's DZ.

If you need last names or the old, old contact info email me at aerosoftware_AT_MakeItHappen.com

Make It Happen
Parachute History
DiveMaker

There could be Kim Sutton's all over the place, by the thousands...

Thousands of Kim Suttons skydiving all over the place, WOW.

Theres not that many of us, and most of us are not called Kim Sutton trained by utahsteve, I could be wrong though. :)
it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.

There could be Kim Sutton's all over the place, by the thousands...

Thousands of Kim Suttons skydiving all over the place, WOW. Theres not that many of us, and most of us are not called Kim Sutton trained by utahsteve, I could be wrong though. :)

First of all, he said she might not be skydiving any more, so the pool of prospective Kim Sutton's is not limited to just current skydivers. And since he didn't bother to say where or when he trained her, the particular Kim Sutton could be anywhere. Furthermore, "UtahSteve" is an online name here, but not necessarily how students know him in person. The online phone directories show numerous Kim Sutton's listed. And since many women don't list their first names due to fear of harassing phone calls, she could be listed under just a first initial.

So, Mr. Smartypants, have you found her yet, since it's so easy from the clues provided?

Wasn't there some military experiment gone awry back in the late 80s where they were trying to create a skydiver fem-bot... maybe all these "1000s of Kim Sutton's" are really escapie-androids... :P

... oh wait... never mind, I'm thinking of that bad Sci-Fi movie, Cherri 2000... :D

Kim, Cherri, 2000 of these fine ladys whatever thier name, I'm off to find my Zinc supplements. :)
it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.

So, Mr. Smartypants, have you found her yet, since it's so easy from the clues provided?

Don't blow a fuse, your right, your right. Slow down, breathe in, breathe out, life is not a stress, in, out, calm thoughts, go to the good place, breathe.

Now, don't you feel sooooo much better.

:S

Steve

First of all, he said she might not be skydiving any more,

No he did not, did you read the post.

If you have no GOOD input to this guy's post, shut up, go away and impart your really intresting knowledge to people who asked you for it.

Sorry utah, can't help out, but, good luck.

Steve

If you have no GOOD input to this guy's post, shut up, go away and impart your really intresting knowledge to people who asked you for it.

My good input was asking for more specifics to help locate her, which common sense would have dictated be provided in the first place. Since he isn't willing to provide any, he can't expect much help here.

As for "going away", you don't get to control where and what I post. So you better learn to live with it.

No he did not, did you read the post.

Sorry utah, can't help out, but, good luck.

Steve

:o Lighten up dude!!! I don't know where your response came from, but it was out of line as far as I can see. Are you off your meds again?? :ph34r:
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

*Sigh* :S

Please PM the author's contact info to Ms. Sutton if you have information on her. She can look him up if she wants to respond.

Please take any further (ahem) discussion of the who should post what where issue to PMs as well.

Thanks . . . now, back to talking about skydiving! B|
Arrive Safely

John