kimemerson

Searching for Max Cohn

This number and web site won't help. I'm a friend of MAx's,was even his instructor and coach a while ago. I am not a customer. I can't get hold of him at all. One thread here suggests he is "heavily medicated." How so? How do you know? What's that mean? I also notice that all the posts in the link are about dealing with Max and Royal Lens, but no one seems to be of the personal sort - only business. So, Max, if you're reading this, get in touch. This is a friend calling. THanks, all.

Apparently he is quite broken at not being re-elected as USPA group director and is quite heavily medicated.

I remember something along the lines of he was asked by USPA to investigate to some extent Skyride's misgivings, when he was actually buddy-buddy with them... so nothing got done. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Can you direct me to that lasy post? I can't find it. (I admit that it could be right in front of me. My not finding it is more a comment on myself than anything else.) And wouldn't a PM just send it to his email address? I've been emailing him already. I have that address. What would a PM do that a common email wouldn't? Thanks

PMs go to the Messages section on dz.com. I'll PM you so you can see where it shows up on your screen when you go to the forums and where the message goes.

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe