RB_Hammer

Got my A today

Got my A today! Thanks Mr. B, Freeek, Wild Bill, John, Gary and all of the other guys at Desert Skydiving Center. You guys are all the best! Really looking forward to doing some RW dives. Really enjoyed meeting some of the Golden Knights out there today as well.
Now I get to really start to learn how to be a good skydiver.
"I'm not lost. I don't know where I'm going, but there's no sense in being late."
Mathew Quigley

Great F--ing job Bro! Thank you for letting me be part of it. YOU KICKED ASS! It only gets better from hereB|
See you next wekend.
BTW, Bring a tape, Freeek & I have something for you:)
----------------------------------------------
"Thats not smoke, thats BUCKEYE!!"
AQR#3,CWR#49

Congrats, dude!

I can still remember the day that I got my first license in the mail...big smile, puffed up chest, proud of my accomplishment.

Now, stay on your belly and don't let those freaky flyers influence you.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Congrats, dude!

I can still remember the day that I got my first license in the mail...big smile, puffed up chest, proud of my accomplishment.

Thanks for that. I plan on doing exactly that, at least for the first couple of hundred jumps.
Next thing is to join POPS...
"I'm not lost. I don't know where I'm going, but there's no sense in being late."
Mathew Quigley

Got it, bring a VCR tape, right? Can't wait until the rig gets in and I can jump my own and see MY CANOPY in the sky above me. Gotta be good, and it will fit me!!!
See ya Saturday...
Mathew Quigley

Congrats, dude!

Firstly...Popsjumper...I love you! But don't tell Todd.

Secondly, RB Hammer...as with everyone, feel free to come to Wissota...Free packing lessons, free "coaching" (learn from two people on the World Team, plus countless others who's jump numbers range in the thousands), and 10k jumps for $14! Just be prepared to fly on your belly! We're old fashioned like that!

Dang, Wissota must be one kick-ass DZ...Everyone I've ever met or talked to from Wissota has been so positive and upbeat.

Shockers still representin'?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Sadly no. But no worries...there will be a second Wissota team this year. Jeremy_o and I are in the process of putting a team together. I think we might have recruited our 3rd member this weekend. Any suggestions for team names (that include "Wissota" of course) would be welcome!

Thanks for the offer. Might just jake you up on that, but not before June at least, gets plenty cold enough for me here already, I'm pretty sure I would freeze up on a jump there anytime before then, literally.
Mathew Quigley

You should come visit! I leave from the Twin Cities every Friday and stay 'til Sunday. You could fly into MPLS on a Friday afternoon, I'll pick you up, we'll head to the dz for the weekend (you can stay in the clubhouse so no worries about paying for a hotel), we'll jump during daylight hours, party it up at night and get you back to the airport Sunday night or Monday morning for the flight home. Free lodging, $14 jumps...a skydiving vacation doesn't get any cheaper than that!