jamespruden

Winter may suck but...

Winter sucks in the UK, my local dz's been shut for the last month :( so i haven't been able to jump much.

On the plus side i've saved enough to buy my first rig, jumpsuit and plane tickets out to cali in a month. Sweet!

I hope everyone else is having just a good a winter! B|

Blues,
James

I was really bummed out about the Winter starting in about November. I figured everything was going to be shut down and I wouldn't be able to feed my fix until Spring rolled around.

Well, I've been jumping (almost) every weekend at CPI in Connecticut. Not making as many jumps as I would like to, but with the weather and the short days, I can't complain. Also went to Lake Wales for 5 days and did a bunch of jumps (including my 100th). My home DZ even opened up on a few ridiculously warm weekends to fly some Cessna loads.

Winter time has it's benefits. I, too, have managed to save some money so when Spring rolls around, I can make a whole bunch of jumps. Also put together a second rig and got a trailer for this coming season. Oh and lots of tunnel time!!

Still can't wait for the warm weather, though.