cjsgrlsx3

I hate...........

14 mph for students - unlimited for d lic holders - i have intentionally jumped 42 knot winds on a 4 way and got caught in a 60 mph wind gust on a tandem both of which i will not repeat -

"i have learned it is better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air than in the air wishing you were on the ground"

Haha. I like your quote.

what are you guys all complaining about? I'm the one living in Holland.

Shitty weather is a rule here, most of the time the weather is gonna get worse during the day OR it starts off that way.

it's like beeing on scramble alert as a fighterpilot...."yes we have a few hours of good weather!!!" Drop everything and get to the DZ b4 it turns to shit again.

I hate this maritime climate! This weekend it says "sunny periods". Just hoping it will actually be so and not like last sunday when the forecast (for aviation mind you) was actually a practical joke to mess with ppl that practice outdoor sports. I was jumping out at 3k, just under the cloud cover (8/8) and got a mouth full of hail/snow.

There! I said it. Now im frustrated again and my "head vain" is popping up also.