rickerby

fogot the attachment ooopppsss

The elf picture is absolutely horrible; no amount of color will do anything for that.
The artist may have some talent but needs to scrap that attempt, make some jumps then try again. You got to pay your dues if you want to sing the blues.

On the other hand I've enjoyed Rickerby's work for years and even have some of it around the house here. I'd guess many do and don't even know it. But, just to upset everyone evenly I'd say Rickerby's picture has possibilities.
Those bones may be landing at a DZ but he's obviously swooping molten lava in the fiery depths of a DZ in HELL.

Now, I'll be out of town for a while as I'm heading for the hills.
BlueSkies

Senor Rickerby, could you do me a favor and email me? I'd like to use one of your modified designs for a t-shirt and would like to make sure you're properly credited for its use. My email addy is djlocke5(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

If anyone else has a direct line to him could you pass this along? I don't think he gets on this website much.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

the guy looks pissed off cause he is still jumping roundies, or maybe it is a 7-cell and that equally would piss you off.

Ninja Elf is pissed because he has a 7 cell round that doesn't swoop worth shit. At least it has slider handles. I hope that slider doesn't get tangled in his Ninja Elf Hat when he gets it down.

I don't think he's mad about his equipment. That face kinda looks like a reaction to a nut-under to me...

Eule
PLF does not stand for Please Land on Face.